Rupa Ganguly in Sach ka Samna final epi.....

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Rupa Ganguly, she played Ipshita's mom(remember๐Ÿ˜‰),well she is the special guest in the final episode of Sach of Samna...so do watch!!!!

Pria

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i read dat article

saba
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

did anyone watch the episode? or is it just about to air? did we get any masala on her?! *hehe, i sound like one of those gossip aunties no?* (giggle)... but if the episode was any good, do let us know!

wow, we're seeing our KAA people everywhere no? im just glad we have something going on that is keeping this forum alive! i would hate for this forum to wither away! its way too dear!

pria4ever thumbnail

well sach ka saamna is full of masala na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..n this epi was no less๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...bade log badi baatein๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...so i'll keep quiet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

N ur right r forum is too dear for us๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ pria di - okay, we just gave the promo for that episode a watch..and rupa ganguly was sooo wierd in it!!! what was up with all that "sharmaoing" she was doing?! she looked like a nayi, naveli dulhan! is she just that shy or was that an act? she somewhat turned me off :-( so im going to give her episode a miss! geez, she hardly spoke... maybe thats just what her personality is like, but in the beginning, that whole sharmana act seemed a little off to me :-( did u notice anything or was it just us?
and P.S - we have noooo problems with rupa ganguly, so this is hardly baised :-D
pria4ever thumbnail
Yaar sharmana๐Ÿฅฑ...i found her a cry baby๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...can't blame her afterall Draupadi effect hona hi hai na๐Ÿ˜‰...ya the epi had the typical questions, but her answers have made us put r thinking cap on๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(gossip front mein)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†