Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
4 jodis made it back through WC round.. they r
carol n her partner πŸ‘
bruna n her partner πŸ‘
roza n her partner πŸ‘
shonali n her partner πŸ‘

the first stunt ws not that exciting as they jst had to stand on a rope holding a rope above their heads.... basically they jst had 2 stand at one place so it bcame boring after a period of tym..
for first 3 minutes they had to hold da rope with both hands after 3 mins they had to hold da rope with one hand...
rupali, roza. shonali & pia held da rope wid both of their hands evn after da 3 mins got over.. so they wr disqualified.. but hats off to bruna n carol they held da rope firmly..n thye kep standing for more thn half hour but it ws Carol in the end who came out victorious.. she got da safety band n direct entry back in KKK means she didnt hav to perform the 2nd stunt of the day.. as bruna ws da 2nd one she got an easy 2nd stunt as compared to other teams..

the 2nd stunt ws not somethng new but the thng wch attracted me that for da first time i saw octopus being used in stunts in indian reality show..so dat ws sumthng innovative..
all they hav to do is they hav to put their heads in a glass helmet full of cold water wid 4 octopus.. (for bruna only 2 octopus)..after their time stated thy had to open the locks of the helmet (well, it ws not exactly locks...sumthng else, i forgot da name πŸ˜† )
anyway, rosa ws da fastest followed by bruna & then shonali... pia n rupali had to leave.. as pia took a lot of time n rupali couldnt complete da stunt bcos of claustophoba n asthama.. but she tried her best n every one ws so proud of her.. akki too said her a couple of good thngs.. n it ws very good to c everyone cheering her up.. rupali said dat her frnz n family thought that she will b out in da 1st epi but she completed half of da stunts of whole series dats a big acheivment in itself.. πŸ‘

SHOCK of the day....... Pia dint cry in whole of episode......though at one tym i feel she is about to cry but thankfully she dint... infact she went away wid a smile wen she got eliminated πŸ˜†Edited by Usman_m - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thx usmaan for teh update ...the show wasnt as bad as i thot .........
carol truely deserves to b in .......she did a great job .....though i guess bruna was no less!!!
2nd stunt as u said ...was again very innovative ...........though i was sure ...rupali wont b able to do it ..but i was glad and shocked she tried!!

Obvious of the day - Rupali did cry !!πŸ˜†
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I thik Rupali shud have been disqualified even without performing the stunts as she looked so terrified and lost all throughout the episode...πŸ˜•πŸ˜† She looked as if she will faint anytime...
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I thik Rupali shud have been disqualified even without performing the stunts as she looked so terrified and lost all throughout the episode...πŸ˜•πŸ˜† She looked as if she will faint anytime...

i bet πŸ˜† ...thts why i never actually hoped tht she wud even give a try to tht stunt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bugger

i bet πŸ˜† ...thts why i never actually hoped tht she wud even give a try to tht stunt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but she did try ... despite of being claustophobic n asthemtic... so, dats gr8πŸ‘
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh man! carol and bruna rockedπŸ‘

Carol was so focused!! she kept chanting something all the while she was standing..I love such dedication😳

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Oh man! carol and bruna rockedπŸ‘

Carol was so focused!! she kept chanting something all the while she was standing..I love such dedication😳

Me too!! Carol rocked!! πŸ‘
desicrowd thumbnail
Carol is a fierce competitor and Akki himself said he expects a lot from her....good that she kept up his expectations...bravo....
madhy thumbnail
awww im glad Carol is back...& shonali too..poor Rupali... 😭
glad atleast she tried her best...so hats off to her.

luv Akkiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. ❀️ he looks damn hawttiiiiii 😳 cant take my off frm himm 😳 most handsome luking man of bollywood..i donno some times all other male stars luks gay for me in some angles or other..bt not him...soo all da way Akkii..