LNMDJ Detailed Written Update 16th Sept 2009

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Sorry For the delay Everyone..I had college..

Damini asks the progress of her mom..The Doctor tells Damini she is fine you just have to monitor your mom.I hope you know how to use this..(wth i never knew Damini did a pre-med course that she would be aware of the usage of hospital machinary..)Prithvi says i know how to cause when my mom was sick i used this machine(so i guess prithvi did the course..thats good he will take good care of Damini when she gets ill..)Damini looks at Inder while he talks to the doctor she is stealing glances...PriDa both say thanks at once to the doctor and then look at each other.Prithvi leaves with the doc..Damini gets a call. and walks out..Rosh tells her mom she wants to talk about something.

Doctor says Ila is fine just make sure for the next few days she isnt under any stress..Pri tells Damini not to worry we wont let Ila take stress over house work or office work..A guy from the office comes..and Prithvi tells him to leave as Ila is not well..Damini says leave do as your told..she will come to check the files at the office and if something is important give her a call..

Inder is drinking..He says who is Damini she is the person who lays golden eggs..and i love her money and status..i will not let her go away easily..the world will laugh at me that a bodyguard took away my fiance..(Xcuse Me he is a SEXXI bodyguard)Inder syas how dare he bring her down to Lolnavala..He gets mad and throws stuff on the floor.he says NEVER.I only own Damini(NO YOU DONT)i will teach that guy a lesson that not to interfere in others matters..he says i will call that guy.and after taht i will marry Damini on his funeral..

Damini syas thanks to Prithvi.He says its not right to say tnanks everyday..He says i want to say something to you if you dont mind..He says you should take a leave from office for a few days.She says im fine..She says you need to rest.If you put pressure on your wound..Prithvi says im completely fine...He says and now i know one thing is taht we are bothe the same(yes you are thats why I LOVE YOU BOTH)she smiles at him.He says after all that happened we are still fine..She tells him to sit down and have breakfast..He is like..ji..and she gets confused...he says ill leave..

Rosh tells her mom..that i knw i hurt you..she cries and says i am really selfish i hurt you alot.just get fine well and i dont want anything else.Ila says i decided that you can work with Varun.Rosh gets happy.Ila says i have no problem with him..She hugs Ila and elaves happily...

Avni is sad that what happened with Sameer when he was drunk..She has flashbacks.Sameer comes and says today is ultimate test..a thorn hurt Avni's finger and Sameer runs over..He blows on it and Avni stares at him..She says its ohk i was lost in thoughts..Sameer says i wonder where my mind is..and thast why last night taht happened..Sameer says i cant believe i did that..he says i cant look staright at you..it feels weird..He turns around and she stops him..she says your fine right..he says no and i am tired of lying and saying im fine and i cant lie to you.your more then a friend.and i cant give my feelings the name of friendship..and maybe i should leave.and dont cry your tears make me weak..

Damini sees Prithvi with Toofan..She walks over to him..Prithvi asks how is Ila Damini says she is fine..Damini says i came here cause i couldnt concentrate in the office.is Toofan alright.Prithvi says yes..he will run faster now.He sya thanks for coming out of the room and you get stressed once you stay in one place thinking alot.He says ride Toofan to change your mood.Damini syas its ohk you never know Toofan's mood and he doesnt like me much either.Prithvi laughs..He says Toofan likes me and whoever i like..(wooaa baby a little too much info now)He says i meant if you want you can ride him i wont leave you alone.Damini says ohk..Damini gets on and Prithvi right behind her..He gets a grip and she holds on to him..(INTENSE SCENE GUYS..SOO CLOSE).Damini is happy and Prithvi stares at her.and then she looks over her shoulder at him..They stare..
Prithvi remembers his mom's pain and dad's death and his revenge and gets off the horse..Damini calls out at him.she asks what happened..he says nothing..he says just ride im here..she says ohk..

Sameer says if you dont have feelings for me i cant force you..and i should leave that's better..Avni says dont leave..i need time..to understand out relationship.stay for me..He says your silence says that i should leave.atleast our relationship will be present..its better for the both of us..if i hurt you by mistake please forgive me..he says i wish i could make my heart understand.im leaving tomorrow at 11.forever but i want to meet you for the last time..in the hope taht your answer might change..He leaves and Avni starts thinking.

PRE-CAP
Sameer says this game is becoming more hard and difficult..We have to make every move carefully..Prithvi gets attacked by goons.Damini shocked and Prithvi falls on the floor bleeding..

THE END

Please Click LIKE IF You LIKED My Work

ENJOY

Love,

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
thanks a bunch Zaara .. great update .. I like ur comments in red .. lol
I swear Inder pissed me offff soo much today ! :@

He is after Damini for her money !! SONEY KI CHIRIYAA ~~ !! Omg .. pooor gurl ! I bet Prithvi wahaaan hota aur ussey yeh sab kahte huye sun leta toh uss ka keeema bana deta !!!
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxxx for an awesome update..:)
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
omg! thanks! LOVEEEE savni scenes! soo sad!! :( prida were awesome! cant wait till tomm!
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanxx great update.!!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks alot zaara, awesome update like always, thankgod that Pri has broken dami's engagement.

Mallu
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update honey thanks....
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnkuu sooo much!!...gr8 update!! ps-love ur comments...lol