Update Sep 16: Geeti's ordeal ends but Pooja...

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I am posting a brief update since Isha will be away. Here goes:

Proccedings at the court has already started and Randhawa's prosecutor has already written of Geeti's case in their favour and ridicules Shinde's for not being able to gather any evidence to save their daughter. Pathare doesnt present any arguments on Geeti's behalf. Nanda pleads to the judge to release her daughter as she is innocent, but the judge explains Nanda that they cannot release anyone on emotional grounds....Geeti weeps as there is no hope for her. The prosecution calls the first witness, the gardener at Jassi's farmhouse. The Shindes think that he will tell the court that Geeti had convinced Jassi to go to the farmhouse. But much to everyone's surprise he says that Jassi brought Geeti to the farmhouse and she seemed ill. He also says he heard her screaming. The next witness-the farmhouse watchman is then called. The Shindes think he will say that Geeti tried to seduce Jassi but he speaks the truth that Jassi sent him away to buy food and when he returned no one was there. The prosecution case is in shambles while the defence is now hopeful. Finally the judge rules that since there are no witnesses or proofs the court believes Geeti that Jassi died accidently so she must be released. The Shindes, Chaddhas, Pathare and Shubha congratulate each other. Randhawa sits there expressionless. The prosecution lawyer's expressions are priceless on the tables being turned on him.

Meanwhile Pooja wants to apply for a loan at office but she gets to know her notice period is up and she has been terminated. At home Karan taunts her for losing her job(her colleague called he found out everything from her). He tells her to find a job fast and give him money otherwise he will sell the Dhanbad house. He has decided that he wont work any more and Pooja has to do both the housework as well as the job. He taunts her that she has no way to get her house back and tells her to give up her efforts but she refuses.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MefromNJ thumbnail

thanks for the update.. very much appreciated..

don't you think, they ended geeti's case very abruptly?
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I prefer that they ended Geeti's case abruptly rather than dragging it out for weeks like "normal" serials...but on that point, yes it did end rather abruptly & also in a weak manner...it would have been more believable if they had that little boy as a witness in court & also perhaps a private viewing of the tape (have only the judge & two lawyers view the tape that Jassi made) so as to protect Geeti's dignity.

Once again thanks for the update!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^ I agree they did a good job of ending it but i think they need to have planned it a lot better...the ideas given above were also what i would have likedto see..the tape resurface somehow would madea real good ending..anyways looks like they are now going to now be on payal's track,.,i hope it does not et too ugly there
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

They should have shown how watchman and gardener changed their statements against Randhawa's. Was it all Pathare's planning that he distracted Randhawa towards tape and he gave money to gardener and watchman.
Nikasha. thumbnail
Thank you Kshreya!

Thanks for making this a sticky Priya Ji! Congratulations on the promotion!

Love,
-Nikasha-
TheRager thumbnail
I forgot to give the previews yesterday night. since the thread will not remain a sticky if i edit it im posting here. I'll be back later for discussions :)
Preview: Nanda goes to meet Randhawa. Pooja tells Karan how can he do this?
Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Happy4Ever-

Thanks for update.

They should have shown how watchman and gardener changed their statements against Randhawa's. Was it all Pathare's planning that he distracted Randhawa towards tape and he gave money to gardener and watchman.

no i dont think pathare did anything. randhawa had a change of heart. as for pathare he was a disappointment. he didnt even try to defent geeti. he simply sat there with a resigned expression. the earlier younger lawyer was better. atleast he spoke even if he was on the back foot. i dont understand why they specially cast a veteran actor for the role of geeti's lawyer and finally not have him speak a single sentence in her defence in court.
TheRager thumbnail
i agree with everyone here on the ending of geeti's case. it ended abruptly and the ending was weak. randhawa's change of heart was too sudden considering that he already knew that jassi was up to no good and he was the one to took geeti to the farmhouse to tarnish her image. but nanda is going to go meet randhawa. lets see what he says.
now onwards i guess they will focus on pooja. looking at the preview above karan will meet some other woman whom he will get attracted to. i hope pooja is able to take help of that woman and trick karan into signing the house back to her. just a hunch...