Kash Aisa Hota-part18-pg51

Posted: 14 years ago
Dear friends,

I am back again with my new FF. This is "Kash Aisa Hota", another romantic comedy. But this time it is quite different from BB. This is the story of five friends Bhaskar, Payal, Bharti, Armaan and Amarjeet. I hope you will like it as well.😉

Index:
Chapters.................pg.no.

Recap.......................1
Part 1......................1

Part 2......................4
Part 3......................7
Part 4.....................10
Part 5.....................11
Part 6.....................14
Part 7.....................16
Part 8.....................20
Part 9.....................23
Part 10....................26
Part 11....................29
Part 12....................31
Part 13....................35
Part 14....................38
Part 15....................40
Part 16....................44
Part 17....................46
Part 18....................51

Kash Aisa Hota

recap

[ Gyan and Vinita are a happily😲 married couple. They have a son named Bhaskar (23) and a daughter named Bharti (20). Amarjeet is Gyan's father😉 i.e. he is BB's sweet and cute "dadu".

Gyan is a highly corrupted businessman. He never stops making plans to cheat his clients. He cheats but he never succeeds to earn a good lot of money (Gyaan- Flop plans ka sartaaj🤣). But they are not poor as Amarjeet inherited huge amount properties from his ancestors.

Vinita is "makeup ki dukaan"😆. She is always busy with social works😲😲😲.

Bhaskar is totally not like Gyan. He is a not a womanizer he is a handsome good boy. He always loved a sweet girl named Payal (20). Bhaskar wanted to marry Payal and Gyan was very happy about it. Actually Payal is the daughter of famous gunda "Long circuit Bhai😲", and Gyan needed security🤣. So Bhaskar married Payal.😊

But after the marriage Gyan came to know that Payal is a "morality meter". She loves "gundagiri" but according to her "Gundagiri mein bhi usul honi chahiye"🤣. Gyan often gets long lectures in Tapori language (some are even one hour long🤣)from Payal for his dishonesty. He thinks that it would have been better if she had slapped him.😆

Bharti is totally not like her mother. Vinita thinks she is the best. But Bharti thinks she is the worst. Bharti is in college, she is a typical tomboy, she never does make up, and she is very bad in studies as well. Not a single boy has ever fallen for Bharti.

Armaan (23) is in Bharti's college, the only son of an MP, who is famous for his honesty. He is good looking as well as good in studies. He is always followed by guards (because his father thinks that somebody may kidnap him😆). Everybody in college likes him.

Bharti hates that nobody likes her and Armaan hates that everyone thinks he is special. Once they had a debate about whether fame is good or not which ended up with a fighting (they were literally hitting each other😆). That day Bharti was noticed by all, and everyone came to know that Armaan is really not that good. Later on they started loving each other.😛

Gyan hates Armaan because he knows that he is the son of the most honest person in the country😆. So Armaan and Bharti are now up to create some fake situations which can make Gyan think that Armaan is the most dishonest person🤣. Amarjeet, Bhaskar and Payal are helping them. They have some plans in their mind but Payal - "the morality meter" is stopping them.

Earlier Amarjeet was a "chalti phirti English dictionary". But now he is  "chalti phirti Tapori dictionary"courtesy Payal.🤣]

Part 1

In the terrace: Bharti, Armaan and Amarjeet are sitting on the water tank, they are lost in deep thoughts.😍 Actually they are thinking about ideas "how to impress Gyan"🤣.

Sudenly Payal and Bhaskar entered. They looked really tensed.

Payal: bohut bari locha ho gayi yaar!!😲😭

Amarjeet (suddenly😲 coming back to his senses): "socha!!"😆 tumne kuchh shoch liya kya?

Bhaskar: Nahi dadu, "locha" I mean bohut bari  problem ho gayi hai😒

Armaan and Bharti together: Ab kya ho gaya?😲😲

Amarjeet: Ha bahi, kya locha hua hai?😆

Bhaskar: actually hua kya hai, papaji (matlab Bhaskar ke sasurji Long Circuit Bhai) meri aur Payal ki shaadi ke liye is liye raazi hue the kyun ki main "dad" (I mean Gyan🤣) ka beta hun. Pata nahi unhone mere bare mein kya kya soch liya,🤣 aj unhone mujhe kaha unki gang join karne ke liye

This time Armaan, Bharti and Amarjeet together: Kya!!!!!!!!😲😲

Armaan: yeh to bohut bari problem hai yaar😔

Amarjeet: yeh to bohut khuushi ki baat hai!!, tum kaho to main bhi a jaun😆?

Bhaskar: aap bhi na dadu, aaplogo ko pata hai na ke main bohut simple sa larka hun😛

Amarjeet: are bhai tumhe kisne kaha tha itni achchi body banane ke liye?impreesed ho gaye honge tumhara papaji😉

Bharti: dadu, bhaiya ke bare mein kuchh mat kehna, bhaiya jaisi body kisiki bhi nahi hain

Armaan (getting jealous): meri bhi nahi?

Bharti: tum chup raho, itne bare ho chuke ho, abhi bhi bodyguard leke ghumte ho, achchi body ka fayeda kya hai?😆

Payal: khaamoshh!!😡😡😡 Tum log pakana bandh karo, socho kya kia jae

Amarjeet: sochna kya hai, join the gang!!

Armaan: Actually mujhe bhi lagta hai tu join kar le, nahi to wo rakshas sirf tujhe nahi tere saath humlogo bhi kha jaega

Payal (giving a "chata" on Armaan's head): tum chup raho, nahi to--

Armaan: tu bhi tapkana shuru kar di kya?

Bhaskar: main join kar lu? Thik hai. Armaan tu bhi join kar le na😉

Armaan was busy teasing Payal.

Armaan: Kya!!!😲😲😲

Bhaskar (thinking "got you"😉): Ha tu  bhi, waise tere bare mein soch soch ke to hum pagal ho rahe hai😉, dad ko impress karna easy baat nahi, aur tere liye to almost impossible hai.🤣 Gang join karega to ek shot mein dad impress ho jaenge😆

Bharti: ha, aur ek shot mein Armaan ke papa usse ghar se nikal dega😒

Bhaskar: usme problem kya hai, tum dono idhar isi terrace pe apna ghar bana lena. Dadu, in dono ke liye yeh terrace free hai na?😆

Bharti: Nahi, Armaan ghar jamai nahi banega😡

Armaan: gang join karna aur phir ghar jamai banna isse achchi koi idea nahi hai kya?

Payal: hai na, main tumhe abhi tapka deti hun😆

Amarjeet: tumlog join karo ya na karo, I am ready, mujhe bohut saari logo ko tapkana hai.😃

Then he started: 1965 mein Madras mein ek shaitan ne meri---

Bhaskar, Payal, Bharti, Armaan: dadu, phirse--they covered their ears with their palms.😆

Bharti: dadu, hum e pata hai ke bohut logo ko aap punish karna chahte ho, lekin yeh gang wali idea, then she stopped, waise tumlogo ko to banduk chalana bhi nahi ata, payal tujhe ata hai?

Payal: Nahi yaar, papake gang mein ladies not allowed hai

Bhaskar: ha, aur hum e apna apna hunar bhi dikhana parega gang join karne ke liye, tum log shayad bach sakte ho lekin main?😭😭

Armaan: Hunar?😲

End of Part 1

.................................................................................................

Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago
Awesome
It was really nice
OMG I love taopri Payal and Dadu Amarjeet
🤣

COntinue sson Di
Will be waiting to hear dadu's full madras stary
And Armaan Bhaskar joing the gang
🤣

Take Care
Zoya
Originally posted by hreeyaa

awesome👏

Thanks a lot Ria,
BTW you are the first one to comment😛
Thanks again

Kaninika
Originally posted by Zoya_01

Awesome
It was really nice
OMG I love taopri Payal and Dadu Amarjeet

COntinue sson Di
Will be waiting to hear dadu's full madras stary
And Armaan Bhaskar joing the gang

Take Care
Zoya

Thanks Zoya😛
I am really happy that you liked it.😃😃
kuchh critisize bhi karo😉
waise tum mumbai kab ja rahi ho? Armaan ko pakarne ke liye?main bhi aungi tumhare saath😉
Kaninikadi

Lovely... continue soon... waise im posting mine on Gyaan aswell... today!
Originally posted by kaninikabasuray

Thanks a lot Ria,
BTW you are the first one to comment😛
Thanks again

Kaninika

welcome😊
Originally posted by nadz_J

Lovely... continue soon... waise im posting mine on Gyaan aswell... today!

Thanks Nadz,🥳

Wow, that's a wonderful news.👏

Kaninika

Awesome 1st part yaar..I practically couldn't stop laughing....Lollx...Gang join karo...jaldi jaldi jaldi update karo Kaninika..I'm just lurving it!!!
Originally posted by jassie_17

Awesome 1st part yaar..I practically couldn't stop laughing....Lollx...Gang join karo...jaldi jaldi jaldi update karo Kaninika..I'm just lurving it!!!

Thanks Jassie, actually you and Zoya are writing such good FFs, that it is difficlut for me to compete.
So I am not going into romantic details, its just a comedy flick😆

Thanks for appreciating Jassie

Kaninika

Wooohoooo ..Gr8 Kaninika ...👏👏
So very hilarious ...Just cant stop laughing ...
🤣
🤣

& now 4 sum criticism ...
Tumne Gyan ko do jawan bachchon ka Baap bana ....
Noooooooooooooooooo ..this will not b done ....
hamara dil todh diya tumne ........Hamari apni Gyaneetian Krazzies behen ne ....yakeen nahi hota ..
🥺