Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: divyalrl

@R_Khannaloved u in love aaj kal,what are your future projects?

R_KhannaThank you... :-) Wake Up Sid is next.
@R_Khannathats great just wanted to ask you why do you do just one movie at a time? your fans want you to do more films.
R_KhannaWill try my best to please my fans... :-)

Aww😆 how cute. I'm gonna write to him and be like "I wish you were Jai in LAK!"

Lets see if he replies😛

-Divyaa- thumbnail
ha ha desu's gonna get upset nut make sure you ask him when hs online like when he tweets,i did it like that too ,it means you have to open twitter n sit all day to see if he has come or not LOLS. emraan hasmi replies too yaar its just your sahsa who doesnt come at all ,tell him iam very upset so or his other fans lols.
RiyaK09 thumbnail

ha ha desu's gonna get upset nut make sure you ask him when hs online like when he tweets,i did it like that too ,it means you have to open twitter n sit all day to see if he has come or not LOLS. emraan hasmi replies too yaar its just your sahsa who doesnt come at all ,tell him iam very upset so or his other fans lols.

What? So he's gonna reply to me if I catch him online? No. Does he come online everyday?

-Divyaa- thumbnail
its not like that but kabhi kabhi jo tweet hum bhejthe hein when he's online wo nazar andaaz ho jaathein hein so its good when you tweet him when he's online ,and he kind of comes online most of days.
RiyaK09 thumbnail

its not like that but kabhi kabhi jo tweet hum bhejthe hein when he's online wo nazar andaaz ho jaathein hein so its good when you tweet him when he's online ,and he kind of comes online most of days.

I'll just tweet him at any random time. My compliment should be big enough for him to notice...and I truly mean it from my heart too.😊

-Divyaa- thumbnail
well ,i hope he replies ,its not that i was waiting it just happened i tweeted after he updated his status message ,i just got lucky,best of luck to you too.