TB: Antara Mitra in KAKH

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
dunno if posted before

The ongoing story of COLORS'Koi Aane Ko Hai has got its female lead in Indian Idol fame, Antara Mitra..

The ongoing story of Balaji Telefilms' Koi Aane Ko Hai on COLORS, based on a Kerala based family has finally got its female lead in the Indian Idol fame, Antara Mitra.

We had earlier reported that the real life twins Nauman and Salman Sait will play the leads in the show, wherein one of the brothers The show also has Mitika Sharma, Sreepradha in its cast.

The present track of the story witnessed the birth of the twins. Soon, the story will take a leap wherein the entry of Nauman and Salman will happen. "Antara Mitra will play the female lead in the show, who has the power to read people's future. She has inherited this attribute from her father. She will go on the play a major role in identifying the evil guy out of the twins. She will eventually fall in love with the evil guy, and will help in curing him", says our source.

When contacted, Antara confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will be playing the lead in the story of Koi Aane Ko Hai. My character name is Nandini; she is a very strong character. I had been related to theater before, but my interest always was in singing. But Vikas Goopta, the Creative Head of the show called me for a look test, and convinced me to do this role".

Vikas Goopta, Creative Head said, "Antara Mitra was the perfect match for the role. I think she is the younger version of the talented actress from South, Shobana".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
tfs

she is doing good job in that serial...much better than Nauman/Salman in case of acting.