Update: Sep 9, 2009

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
There is no update for today so I am posting one partly from the setindia site. I hope its fine with the usual updaters.
Nanda: Pathare finally after too much coaxing from Nanda, Pathare agrees to fight Geeti's case. Shiwam is irritated with his clumsy way of conducting himself. Pathare starts looking at the evidences also speaks to Geeti. He asks her to tell her all the details. He starts investigating including speaking to her college friends and tries to find the watchman as well as the little boy who saw Jassi and Geeti. Finally he comes and tells Nanda and Shiwam that 2 lakhs are needed to take the case ahead.
Shubha: vinny helps Trisha repair her bike, and tells her that if he can repair a bike, he can also get a human being in place. He also points out that because there was place for her in Vipul's 'dil' so she's in his will. Trisha realizes what he said is right.
Pooja: Karan once again irritates Pooja and disturbs her while she is trying to sleep. Then he demands something to eat.
Freeze: Shiwam goes to someone for money who seems like a sadist and gives him some physical task to complete.

PS: No Babli was shown.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It was really creepy to watch pooja;s ...he really scared her and its odd that he asked for food hehe
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...Harsh Chhaya's acting is so good, the character "Karan" is really freaking me out...