Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sarzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Omg guys! so it wasnt a dream? It was real? Omg! I really need to watch the epi now!! the precap had made me soo excited!! can't wait to watch the actual scene!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
anyways guyz leaving now..TC *hugs*
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kavya.b

better say here now jia

I can't gotta go cook now πŸ˜† Maybe I will end up cooking some Rajma chawal since it is Mohit's favorite ☺️
Or maybe I will end up burning the khana thinking about SG 😳  πŸ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sarahh-

Omg guys! so it wasnt a dream? It was real? Omg! I really need to watch the epi now!! the precap had made me soo excited!! can't wait to watch the actual scene!

Pls can u tell me the precap i could not see.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
1st scene: Samrat calls Candy Chasmish.

My reaction 😲 😲 😲 and then the entire scene 😍

Samrat thinking where is Gunjan and why does he think about her all the time. Dia then falls and he goes Chamsish leaving all his friends shocked but they were all dumb. I loved how Dia looked around for Gunjan. Dia seemed to know something but then again not..

He made a stupid comment on some chick, which angle did she look like Gunjan?? Dia assures him that Gunji would be coming with Nups. He is not impressed by that.

Best part: Him screaming: Why is she not here yet? BESTTT!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Wait Karo Sammy baby.

Scene 2 : Gunjan enters..

PS: Sanaya looks STUNNING in red.. 😍

So Samrat thinks it's M and goes to get the surprise ready.. Enters.. Ms. Gunjan.. MoNaya expressions top class here!! Both were amazing!!

Gunjan enters looking like a fairy and Samrat is stunned.. They share an eye lock [ SIZZLE], and smiles all around them. Gunji gets nervous , and Samrat continues to move towards her..The new BG is okay. Should have used SG main tune yaar!! Massive staring and then the KISS scene. I am so shocked, that was not a dream, it was actually real.. The characters change here to Mohit and Gunjan. 😳 The BG music changes.. thank god.. Samrat takes the sparkles off of Gunjan;s hair.. They move closer to each other while Jenny's hearbeats stop. ... 😲   MS are murderers! I swear. Sanaya in Gunjan;'s role seems to be like Oh god Mohit, it's not for real.. WE are just acting types are return all over her face. Mohit does not seem to care and for once, neither do I. πŸ˜† 😳 1 2 3 .. Oh god jeez. I am gonna die for sure.. He is gonna kiss her.. OH MAN! 😍 πŸ€ͺ WTH, was he playing with her hair in between the scene?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Scene 3: Dodo catching MN. Best part was: How Uday is pissed how all excel guys are after his sisters? So brotherly! M after N, RV after Dia. God knows how will react to Samrat;s love for Gunjan? I bet he be pissed that his favorite sister and Samrat would be together. It be a good track to have Uday oppose it and then neventually all convince him for it.

Scene 4 : the madness continues.. God, have the creatives plan to call all SG fans today itself?? So they were gonna kill until the lights come out and gang comes out.. Damn it. Their expressions were fab πŸ‘ LOVE how Sammy looks at Gunji.. Haiii 😍 Uday is so funny.. How did Mayank become Gunjan?? πŸ˜† So everyone is continuing their babble while Samrat is lost in thoughts of Gunji. Loved how he was like why is it only Gunjan I see? [ He said chasmish, but I wanna replace it with Gunjan]

about KN - I can't wait πŸ€ͺ Everything about it makes me go crazy : Piano, Neck nuzzle, Blindfold... AHHHH!!
xaviara thumbnail
jiz come back laters if u can ok !!

jyothi !!! i know SG were to die for tonite !! the SG scene was toooooooooo passionate and januable for words !! *sigh*
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
OMG I love this picture 😍 Sam looks hot! And that is so Mohit not Samrat 😳  πŸ˜†

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Thanks Jenny for your take on the episode! Man I am about to watch the episode again. Heck I will watch this whole week's episode until I memorize all the dialogues and expressions πŸ˜†
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sry for disappearing again n again
was reading something sad

not ina mood 2 chat now

byee guys
..-Jia-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya.b

sry for disappearing again n again
was reading something sad

not ina mood 2 chat now

byee guys

Awww I hope everything is alright. Take care and smile! Don't be sad!
Love ya
Byeee