AR one shot.... *do read*

.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

heyy guys...

m new to the circuit here... neva opened a topic in the FF forum...

this is my first.. hope m welcum here.. 😳

this is my first short story... havnt named it....

dunno wat to name it... hehe...

its jus a ONE SHOT... no time to start a FF..πŸ˜†

hope you like it...

The night was intensely dark and quite. She was getting ready to sleep. As she entered her room, she felt someone there. She tried to turn on the light, but before she could a hand seized her wrist and another hand covered her mouth. She was horrified, dint know what to do. She was helpless. There was no one at home.

"Now what do I do??" thought Riddhima Gupta. Just then to her surprise, the person started talking to her, "Basket, its me, Armaan, your Armaan." The person was none other than Armaan Mallik, her childhood friend, with whom she shared everything when they were small. They were the best of best pals. Used to play with each other, study together, go out together (of course with their families also with them.) and also went to the same school. Their families knew each other very well.

But then one day Armaan had to leave India as his father had got transferred to UK. That day was the day of Anjali, Riddhima's sister, and Riddhima's life. More so for Riddhima, as she was very close to Armaan. She dint think of the world without him. She had never even dreamt of such a day. They did keep in touch though, thanks to technology, through e-mails, telephone calls and even sent greeting cards to each other on birthdays.

That was 10 years back. Riddhima and Armaan were now 22 years old. Armaan wanted to surprise her, hence he did not tell her about him coming to India.

When Riddhima heard Armaan called her Basket, her pet name from him, her heart skipped a beat. She always had a soft corner for him. She may not have realized it yet, but somehow she had fallen in love with him.

"Armaan???!! Is that you???" She pinched and hurt herself. But it dint matter to her at all, as that meant Armaan was back to her. "Oh my God!! Armaan your really back..!! I am so happy..!!", saying this she hugged him tightly while Armaan was just as happy and hugged her back. This went on for quite sometime and when they released, Riddhima had tears in her eyes, tears of happiness. Happy for the fact that God fulfilled her wish n brought Armaan back to life.

"Oh Armaan, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you a lot too Basket", replied Armaan.

"Armaan, this is such a surprise, how did you come?? When did you arrive?? Where are you staying?? Where's Uncle, Aunty and Muskaan" (Muskaan is Armaan's sister) and so on went Riddhima's queries.. All Armaan could do was stare at her grinning. He thought, " She's still the same old Riddhima, as talkative as before, looking much more beautiful, just like an Angel. Well, she's my Riddhima after all." Smiling while thinking.

His thoughts were broken by Riddhima, "Armaan, why are you smiling??? Did u tell a joke??" "huh?? Oh nothing Basket, I was just thinking." "What were you thinking Armaan??" "hmm.. err.. nothing Basket.."  "You wont share it with your Basket??" saying this she turned her back towards him sulking. Armaan feeling bad, went around in front of her, "I was just happy to be back Riddhima, nothing else." Hearing this Riddhima was happy and asked him to answer all the questions she asked him.

"Well, I  reached Mumbai just an hour ago and came here straight away to meet you. Where's Uncle and Aunty??" he asked.

"Oh, they have gone to Sanjeevani Orphanage in Lonavala to meet Padma Mausi and Anjali has gone to a camp with her fianc and a group of friends."

"Ohhkk'"

"You still haven't finished giving me all the answers Armaan.. Where's Uncle, Aunty and Muskaan?"

"They are still in UK. I came before them to search for a house, as we are shifting here permanently."

When she heard permanently, Riddhima was overjoyed. She smiled from ear to ear. "Oh! That's great news. So where are you staying now??"

"Hmm.. I haven't thought yet. But I will be staying in a hotel nearby."

"At this hour of the night??" It was midnight. "Are you mad Armaan?? You can stay here. Mom and Dad are not here anyway and even Di has gone out and I don't mind you staying here. So you can use the guest room. Tomorrow we could go together and search for a house. What do you think??"

"I think it's a very good idea, but is it ok if I stay here tonight?? You know without elders in the house, a handsome, young man like me staying in the house with a girl. What if you do something to me?? There's no one to save me you know" saying this he jumped away from a flying pillow and ran out of the room when he saw an angry look on Riddhima's face.

Laughing and enjoying them selves, they chased each other all over the house and at last they were out of breath. They fell on the sofa, laughing, remembering the old times when this type of a scene was so common.

This way they spent the night holding hands, talking to each other forgetting to sleep.

Well, I guess... that's what happens when friends who meet after a long time.

This is the first time I've written something so long except for essays. So pls do lemme kno how it is.

Be free to criticize or appreciate.

do press the LIKE button if u actually liked it..  and do leav ur comments....

Thank you....πŸ˜›

credit: Steffi...πŸ€—

Edited by mrs.armaan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lupin_roza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey anjasss finally u have opened a thread gr8.πŸ‘πŸΌ

anyway i loved it anjassss,amazingly written.
frm staring to finishing it was awesome.
terrific  job,keep glowing.πŸ‘

loads of love LupinπŸ€—

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved

Have read it, and PMed u too.. so will b back as per mentionedπŸ˜ƒ

*Edited*

Now I 1st want to know who inspired you to write all that?😈 English lecz?πŸ˜‰ Was this one your  "Hidden talent" you never knew and discovered, off late? or we never knew and now we know, πŸ˜† How much time did you take to write it? few days? or wrote at a stretch? which i think is impossible coz of the schedules, well whatever it is you have done a lot of work for this part, it shows, Its not easy to pen down your thoughtsπŸ˜‰ Isnt it,πŸ˜‰ Now you know i think how speculating every line is, Haina?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But this is only one shot? arent you contuinuing? I mean you can continue, Its not really the endπŸ˜‰ Its a clean written one shot which i hope turns into a Mini or long FFπŸ˜‰ Well u can do so once u are free, and if u have a concept to itπŸ˜‰ this part could be the prologue and be brought in the story later on, you can show how AR became frens and blah blah and then this and then continuation?πŸ˜‰ How about that? There i have given you the jist of it tooπŸ˜‰ and I would love to read it, your 1st part is good, way better than what my 1st part was😳(not prologue)😳

So much blah blah, sorry to get you bored, I have spoken more other stuff that your FF shot😳 cant help!😳

Well done again, Thanks for letting me know !!

Keep-----------------------Writing !!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I hope i jhave not forgotten anything in the above comment?πŸ€” If i have will come back πŸ˜‰

Since this is based on friendship...

http://image.blinkyou.com/glitter_images/fquotess312.gif

😳

Love u😳

-Steff πŸ€—

Christ, my post is as long as the FicπŸ˜†

Edited by Steff_DMG - 14 years ago
KaSh_4_eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey
welcome to the ff forum
great one shot
beautifully written
do write more
Rabia

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey dear hi

wellcome to the ff forum sweety ,

i read this part and yaa i really loved it a lot it was very nice and beutifully written
yes its the way old friends meet wow loved it ,

you are surely wellcomed here sweety

loved your story ,would love to read more from you , do try and write more for us here ,

till then take care
lots of love
simi
Ayesha. thumbnail
Anji finally u opened it Congooo  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Very well written  πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘

n its based on friendship  ⭐️

Keep it up  πŸ‘πŸΌ

.anjz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

Reserved

Have read it, and PMed u too.. so will b back as per mentionedπŸ˜ƒ

*Edited*

Now I 1st want to know who inspired you to write all that?😈 English lecz?πŸ˜‰ Was this one your  "Hidden talent" you never knew and discovered, off late? or we never knew and now we know, πŸ˜† How much time did you take to write it? few days? or wrote at a stretch? which i think is impossible coz of the schedules, well whatever it is you have done a lot of work for this part, it shows, Its not easy to pen down your thoughtsπŸ˜‰ Isnt it,πŸ˜‰ Now you know i think how speculating every line is, Haina?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But this is only one shot? arent you contuinuing? I mean you can continue, Its not really the endπŸ˜‰ Its a clean written one shot which i hope turns into a Mini or long FFπŸ˜‰ Well u can do so once u are free, and if u have a concept to itπŸ˜‰ this part could be the prologue and be brought in the story later on, you can show how AR became frens and blah blah and then this and then continuation?πŸ˜‰ How about that? There i have given you the jist of it tooπŸ˜‰ and I would love to read it, your 1st part is good, way better than what my 1st part was😳(not prologue)😳

So much blah blah, sorry to get you bored, I have spoken more other stuff that your FF shot😳 cant help!😳

Well done again, Thanks for letting me know !!

Keep-----------------------Writing !!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I hope i have not forgotten anything in the above comment?πŸ€” If i have will come back πŸ˜‰

Since this is based on friendship...

http://image.blinkyou.com/glitter_images/fquotess312.gif

😳

Love u😳

-Steff πŸ€—

Christ, my post is as long as the FicπŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thank you soo much for such a big comment... πŸ€—πŸ€—
m really happy... 😳

well... this was sumthing i wrote jus like that in an hour...πŸ˜‰ the story kept flowing thru my mind... πŸ˜†  mus b a hidden talent.. or reading too many FF's πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

hmm... about continuing the story... lets see... currently i hav no idea.... n no time too..

but if while studying can think of sumthing... will surely continue...πŸ˜‰

my 1st part is way better than urs???? i dnt think so... πŸ˜‰

ofcourse i dint get bored.... i came ol9 to chk this... m happy u think wat u've written....

thanks for tht pic.. πŸ€—

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its great
do continue😊
roshaaan thumbnail
well done anji really nice one .... keep rocking
Riddss thumbnail