Who deals with babies better?

Poll

Who do you think usually deals with babies better?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
So what do you think?

And in our 5 couples, who in each couple do you think will handle the baby better?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I personally think it will be either Shilpa or Juhi with the better sense of taking care of the babies....b/c both are married...and they both look like they have their maternal instincts wanting to kick in ๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!

From the promo...debina looked like she was more frustrated with the kids than gurmeet did..gurmeet was being ever so gentle with the baby....and i liked how he was being protective of him, when debi tried putting that crown (๐Ÿค”....go fig debi...lolz)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: desichica

I personally think it will be either Shilpa or Juhi with the better sense of taking care of the babies....b/c both are married...and they both look like they have their maternal instincts wanting to kick in ๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!

From the promo...debina looked like she was more frustrated with the kids than gurmeet did..gurmeet was being ever so gentle with the baby....and i liked how he was being protective of him, when debi tried putting that crown (๐Ÿค”....go fig debi...lolz)

True, true.๐Ÿ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Normally it will be the females who will be better with babies, but in some instances the males are better. In Debi-Gurmi's case, I think that it will be sweet Gurmeet who will be more patient with the baby, but Debi will ultimately make the decisions, hehehe๐Ÿ˜†  Gurmi's gentleness and Debi's practicality with the baby will make a cute combination๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think women handel babies better
hmm don't know about Juhi but yes , i think shilpa will gonna give tough competition to all.. as she said in promo also that she love kids and regarding GD i agree with suniti's and mallika di pt of view..
well i am finding it very interesting we are assuming so much things about couples.. lets see what kind of entertainment they will provide us when the show will go on air
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

i think women handel babies better
hmm don't know about Juhi but yes , i think shilpa will gonna give tough competition to all.. as she said in promo also that she love kids and regarding GD i agree with suniti's and mallika di pt of view..
well i am finding it very interesting we are assuming so much things about couples.. lets see what kind of entertainment they will provide us when the show will go on air

Yea Sam, you are right. I would rather be surprised at all the couples.  It's going to be a blast, especially for me, as I have lots of experience with my own kids as well as baby-sitting from a very young age. My first job when I was in high school was baby-sitting my neighbor's adorable little girl๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Savi13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Yea Sam, you are right. I would rather be surprised at all the couples.  It's going to be a blast, especially for me, as I have lots of experience with my own kids as well as baby-sitting from a very young age. My first job when I was in high school was baby-sitting my neighbor's adorable little girl๐Ÿ˜ƒ

woow di so u have the experience of that also great then give tips TO GD..(here i will surely gonna be biased give ur secret tips to them only
ohh now i remeber u have already given them on Rf..in Gd club๐Ÿ˜›)

Mallika113 thumbnail
Hehe, Sam, I just adore kids, even stubborn ones!  I wish that I could give GD some  tips for the show, but they are in hiding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Savi13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Hehe, Sam, I just adore kids, even stubborn ones!  I wish that I could give GD some  tips for the show, but they are in hiding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah di rt now they are locked but when they will come out and see these threads i am sure they will say this...
ohooo we missed imp tips....
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
No Doubts about tht...Females for Sure !!!!!!