Mona’s mother proposes to Salman

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Mona's mother proposes to Salman

It's not rare for women to proposition Salman Khan
What is unusual, is for him to get a marriage proposal on a reality TV show, and that too from the female host's mother.

It all happened on the sets of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, on which Salman was a celebrity guest judge. The show is co-hosted by Mona Singh. A source says, "Mona's mother is a diehard Salman fan, so Mona invited her to the sets. She introduced the two of them and left them backstage to chat for a bit." And that's when Mona's mother suggested to Salman that he marry Mona as they were both eligible and suited to each other.

A witness to the incident says, "Standing within earshot of the duo, Mona was so embarrassed she didn't know where to look. As for Salman, he blushed and because he respects elderly women, he just laughed and offered to pose for a picture with Mona's mother."

Mona was later quoted as saying, "Oh, I don't know about this, I was busy on stage. I'm totally single and enjoying it." Maybe we should Mona's mother that she does have a prospective son-in-law, in singer Karan Oberoi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lol. what an awkward moment for sallu. so is mona really willing to be single instead of marry sallu? hmm..such luck isnt for all, mona!
myworld.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lolzzzzzz..... poor salman....

_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol lol lol
poor salman
i can image his face..
lol lol lol
poor mona. she must have been embarassed. as far as i know mona an karan broke quiet a long time ago about which i was very happy. mona deserves better.
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL... poor salman?/??

More like poor Mona!!! that is a shame.. imagine some1s mum going up to a superstar and asking him if he would marry her daughterr haha

poor both of them i guess lol funnyy