Brief Update - September 7, 2009

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Brief Update - September 7, 2009:

Shivam fires the lawyer after Geetika's bail isn't granted. Shivam and Nanda do their best to find a better lawyer, but their efforts go in vain. Pooja and Karan arrive home, and Pooja vows to give her mom her house back. Shivam goes off to see a friend late at night, upsetting Nanda. Shivam returns home drunk, much to the shock of Nanda.

Love,
-Nikasha-

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you..
i wasnt feeling well..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
also there was a scene of vinny and trisha where he brings tea for her. she talks ill of shubha but he asks her to mind her toungue. he also says that whether she likes it or not they are family and its human tendency to worry abt one's family. she says whoever was her family is now dead.
there was another scene with babli where she listen to the business scheme sales pitch and is impressed. mintoo and she decide to attend the company's conference to know more.
and ya geeti's jail cell co-inmate tells her that she can get geeti released from jail if she has money but geeti says she has no money. also she is confident nanda will get her out.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks Nikasha.

I also liked the scene where Pooja tells Karan to remember 'meri jooti tumhara sir' (my shoe and your head) if she is able to get the house back.
Nikasha. thumbnail
Thanks for including that Kshreya, I was in a rush to make dinner so I posted whatever I remembered.

Get well soon Isha!

Love,
-Nikasha-