Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: hamsee_18

Karu...to tell you the truth even i dont know..

There was a time when I was a die hard fan of hers...Shocking but true...

I forced my dad to come see the first day first show of "Dil Ka Rishta" with me..And I cried buckets in the movie..LOL..I loved her that much.. I liked her in that movie and even Hum dil de chuke sanam and Kuch na kaho!

And then after sometime I just couldnt stand her anymore..She is faker than fake...

She can be the host of "Fakers and Fakers" 😆
LOLLLLLL

The minute she dumped Vivek it did it for me...I felt bad for the guy..And then she acted like the innocent girl who was taking hell from SRK...Her wedding to Abhishek was the last straw..Especially after seeing Abhishek send flying kisses to Rani in the filmfare awards after bunty aur bubli....and then marrying ash..I am sure she had a mission...and she succeeded...uffffffffffffffff
I agree she jus used every single guy of hers very conviently and came out looking the bechaari one in the relationship! The highlight of Fakers and Fakers will be IIFA and the over the top behaviour wen her husband is performaning and vice versa! Ughhh and jitna iv heard of her physical life she can be the most controversal candidate of Sach ka saamna

BB8Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Karu...to tell you the truth even i dont know..

There was a time when I was a die hard fan of hers...Shocking but true...

I forced my dad to come see the first day first show of "Dil Ka Rishta" with me..And I cried buckets in the movie..LOL..I loved her that much..

And then after sometime I just couldnt stand her anymore..She is faker than fake...

She can be the host of "Fakers and Fakers" 😆

The minute she dumped Vivek it did it for me...I felt bad for the guy..And then she acted like the innocent girl who was taking hell from SRK...Her wedding to Abhishek was the last straw..Especially after seeing Abhishek send flying kisses to Rani in the filmfare awards after bunty aur bubli....and then marrying ash..I am sure she had a mission...and she succeeded...uffffffffffffffff

😆...Seriously though that woman is sickkkk....completly selfish and just knows how to use ppl...I was really indifferent bout her b4 and now I hateeeeeee her soooo much....
BB8Rocks thumbnail
Edited by tina786 - 14 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omgg.. what are u guys talking about..
*going to read*
islandgirl007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina786

I agree she jus used every single guy of hers very conviently and came out looking the bechaari one in the relationship! The highlight of Fakers and Fakers will be IIFA and the over the top behaviour wen her husband is performaning and vice versa! Ughhh and jitna iv heard of her physical life
she can be the most controversal candidate of Sach ka saamna   If she came on SKS that wud be 1 helluva show!!...Gosh I dont know if she wud even answer yes or no she wud just giggleee...😆😆😡

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KARU and TINA..

I know SKS wud be like sky rocketing TRPs....I dont think she wud ever ever come !!!!
BB8Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg07

omgg.. what are u guys talking about..
*going to read*

Abt how KSG ne humko pagal kar dya hai!!

B4 with his hawtness and now with his new new "innovative" hairdos!!😆😆😆

And our LOVEEEEEEEE  for Ash as usual!
BB8Rocks thumbnail

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KARU and TINA..

I know SKS wud be like sky rocketing TRPs....I dont think she wud ever ever come !!!! kheech ke le kar aayegeee....i wonder what amt wud shut her up and she wud come!

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[Me also want to meet SRK..

Hii girls..whats happening?

Veenz: Ditto I like Ayesha takia tooooooooo LOL

VzHammmmmmmm.. i tell you Hamzieeeeeee... we got switched... a few years here and there.. but we did.. we were twins.. lmaooo!!! ---still reading..
islandgirl007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg07

VzHammmmmmmm.. i tell you Hamzieeeeeee... we got switched... a few years here and there.. but we did.. we were twins.. lmaooo!!! ---still reading..

🤣

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
islandgirl007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina786

kheech ke le kar aayegeee....i wonder what amt wud shut her up and she wud come!

AB senior or may be Ash herself wud buy the SKS team and rig the lie detector..LOL