HURRY UP 2! AR one shot

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guy's so this is another one shot, which is a sequence to HURRY UP! Hope you all enjoy it!
Do leave your views please......

HURRY UP 2!

"I can't believe you actually proposed to me" she said, staring at the ring Armaan gave her.

The two lovers sat down on the shorelines of the beach in each others embrace. Their arms were entangled with each other, as they spoke with their eyes, to keep the peace around the place. The waves hit their feet, as the soothing sound of the ocean made them relax.

"How come you said yes right away?" he asked her, as she looked at him with the weird question.

"Well I think after waiting 20 years for you, I know you completely in and out… Armaan, I trust you blindly, and getting married to you was the only dream I had for the past 10 years… I knew I wanted to get married to you since I was 15" she said kissing his cheek.

Armaan smiled at her, as he caressed her cheek "you waited for me for that long, you could have just got married to someone else" he said softly, as he saw her thinking.

"I could have, but I wouldn't be happy… Armaan, only you make me happy… and I wont be able to let anyone else touch me, other than you" he looked at her, and smiled as her eyes had full trust for him. He kissed her forehead lovely, and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Let's get married tomorrow" Armaan said gleefully, as he knew he was doing the right thing to get married to her.

Ridhima looked at him surprised, "What? You wanna get married tomorrow?" she asked, still perplexed.

"Yes, I guess I am, Ridhima I have never felt this positive before, I know what I want, and I want to get married to you, as fast as possible" he smiled.

Ridhima looked into his eyes and noticed that sparkle inside it. "Do you want to get married tomorrow Ridhima?" he asked, as his eyes looked into hers questionably.

Ridhima saw the confidence in him, "Of course Armaan, it has been my dream, and since this time you weren't late, how can I saw no… Armaan I'm ready"

Armaan looked at her happily, and pulled her into a tight hug. "OMG! Ridhima, we are getting married, and that too in one day, we gotta call people, and book places" he said, panicking again, with full stress inside his head.

"Armaan relax… I don't want a big wedding, just a small one with close friends, that's all" she said dreamily, while Armaan kissed her cheek.

"You're just too cute… I don't know why I didn't propose to you earlier" she hugged him. They remained like this for a while, as the breeze soothed their bodies.

"Ridhz! You look so tempting in this gown… I still can't believe your getting married" Muskaan said happily as Muskaan fixed her hair.

"I still can't believe Armaan proposed to me this fast… I thought he would wait another 2 or 3 years, but no, he asked me the very next day… he's so cute" Ridhima said dreamily, while Muskaan looked at her and smiled.

"You two are just so adorable… I mean if Rahul asked me to marry him the very next day, I would panic" Muskaan shrugged her body.

A strike of fear ran through Ridhima's body, "but you would still marry him right… I mean you love him so much" Ridhima asked uncomfortably.

"I wouldn't marry him, to be honest I need more time… I mean marriage the day right after proposal; I wouldn't be able to handle the pressure… I'm glad to see you accepted it" Muskaan sighed as she won't be able to handle the stress.

As the piano music surrounded the Chapel, the flower girls walked down the aisle, sprinkling flowers. It was finally time for the bride to walk inside, Armaan looked impatiently around, waiting to see his soon to be bride. The clock was ticking loudly, still no sign of Ridhima.

"Where is she?" Rahul asked Muskaan, who ran outside too look for her.

She walked to Ridhima's changing room, but found no one. As she walked around, she spotted Ridhima on the staircase, looking unsure.

"Ridhima" Muskaan whispered, as Ridhima looked at her shocked. "Can you please tell Armaan to come here Muskaan" Ridhima asked her, while Muskaan nodded.

As Muskaan walked to the wedding hall, she told Armaan, as he looked at her confusedly, and headed to Ridhima.

"Ridhima" he whispered, as he approached her, only to see her with tears. "What's wrong baby" he sat down next to her, as wiped her tears.

"Anything bothering you?" he asked Ridhima, as she didn't speak.

Ridhima inhaled deeply, and looked at Armaan. "You know how it's usually you who takes the time for everything, and I agree right away… this time you didn't take time, but I still agreed… What I'm trying to say is that, maybe the time you took, was useful to me also…" she said calmly, as Armaan shook his head understandingly.

"Baby I understand everything your saying, and believe me I was shocked myself when I asked you to marry me, but then I realized something, I cant live without you… And marriage is knowing your spouse fully, and after spending twenty years with you, I realized you are the one" he said, kissing her forehead.

Ridhima looked deep inside his eyes, and for the first time she saw the confidence of his words, she thought from deep inside, was Muskaan's statement valid to her.

"Okay here, let's just go to the room, and tell everyone we are not ready yet… I'm sure they'll understand" he said getting up, and putting his hand out for Ridhima.

Ridhima looked at his hand, and gripped it, and Armaan was about to lead her to the wedding room.

"Armaan" she said pulling him back, making him stop his track. "Let's get married" she said smiling at him, as he looked at her confused.

"My head had a strong deliberation, and I realized, I'm not Muskaan… I waited 20 years for this day, and I'm not gonna back up… Muskaan only knew Rahul for two years, but I knew you for 20 years… So my situation is completely different from hers" she said, pulling him into the wedding room.

The piano music started once again, and this time the beautiful bride waked in with her white gown. As she did the wedding steps up to her bride, the relatives watched her walk up to her groom.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honorable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace." The priest said, looking around for any objections, which he found none.

"Armaan Malik, do you take this woman, Ridhima Gupta to be you lawfully wedded wife" he said looked at Armaan.

Armaan looked at Ridhima, "I do" he said smiling.

"Do you, Ridhima Gupta, take Armaan Malik as your lawfully wedded husband" he asked Ridhima.

Ridhima looked into Armaan's eyes, and saw the trust for her, "I do father" she said, as Armaan smiled at her.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, the groom may kiss the bride" Armaan looked at Ridhima, as she blushed in front of the audience. He held her waist, and pulled her closer. Attaching his lips with hers, he gave her a sweet simple kiss.

"Congratulations you two" Muskaan said hugging Ridhima, as Ridhima hugged her back.

"I can't believe we are finally married baby" Armaan said hugging her, while Ridhima nodded gleefully.

"I love you Ridhima" he kissed her cheek, as she hugged him tight.

Both danced under the spot light, as all the people looked at them, adoring the way they complemented each other.

Luv SAZ!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelina_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hey wonderful one...........

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey saz,
Awesome shot yaar.👏...
Keep writing..
Thanks for the pm ......

love,
Sameera😊

Edited by sameera_12 - 14 years ago
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hayyeee.. that was soo cuuteee
wow.. their wedding brought tears to my eyes.. it was soo beautiful

this is ur 3rd fic, i m reading in a row.. 😆😆

but all i want to say again is that.. pleaaseee keep writing
jst cant get enough of themm 😉

Luv
Tiya
Edited by freezinme - 14 years ago
DMG4EVER thumbnail
Omg that was so gd Saz .. ii just rushed here leaving behind 190 pms cuz ii didnt want yhu to wait again .. Armaan is MAD!!!!!! Proposal and Mariiage the next day .. i'd be worried ..!! Thanx for the pm

..Misha...
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
sooooooo sweet....
married finally that 2 within a day.... gr8.... that was fast
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow grt shot really good
write more!!! tnx for the pm
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

wow saz

this was too good just amazing i loved reading the countinuation ....wow armaan became soo fast on the same day loved that sudden transformation in only one day wow loved this soo much

it was too cute they got married and armaan did'nt gave a second thought before getting married , loved it soo much

wow the  way you have written all that was great loved it a lot

well hurry up  quickly now i want to read the third part  of it

hey why don't you  make it a sequence of a mini ff would love to read more of it as it is just great

and yaa thanks for updating a story for tody also will be waiting  for more updates
till then take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi
Edited by simi2 - 14 years ago
dipu thumbnail

hey!!!

saz...

that was too good...

u know it was really sweet and cute...

i mean getting married is not easy lovig each other and getting married

are two diffrent things...

and u desribe this very well....

REDnBLACK thumbnail
hey sazi.............

wow wnderful continution............ i just loved it.......... yay they r married.............. wooooow i loved  da cute scenes......... & there cute convo............

good work sazi........... loved it

sanna