|| J.T.O.D || Pg.145 {The.End} Feb.23.2010

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi everyone I am new to IF. I love a lot of the Fanfictions that are on this forum so I decided to write my own.

As you know its "Journey to Our Destiny".

Here is the Character Sketch:

The Maans

They are a really rich family they have an hotel business around the world. 2 brothers and 2 sisters live together as a family. They don't have any parents because they died in a plane crash 8 years ago. The family is well respected and lives in Mumbai India. They are really known for their honesty and loyally. This family is a family that is in the perfect place even without parents to tell them what's right and what's not.

Raj Maan

He is 26 years old. Raj is the owner of Maan industries. He is a very good brother to his entire sibling. He likes to tease his brother and loves his sister Heer the most.

Nihaal Maan

He is 25 years old. Nihaal is the manger of his brothers industry. He loves Meher and Raj the most he isn't that close to Heer since she is a bit different from him. He is in love with Veera and imagines of spending his life with her.

Heer Maan

Heer is 23 years old. She is kind hearted and loved by all. Girls are always jealous of her since all the boys in university follow her around. She is studying fashion. She imagines of becoming a famous designer one day. She is loved by all the guys at school and has won a lot of "Most beautiful" award. She is never afraid to stand up for what she believes in and if anybody messes with her she messes back. If somebody insults her she doesn't rest until she gets revenge. She is best friends with Veera and Sapna.  

Meher Maan

She is cute adorable and the apple of every ones eye. She is 19 an is collage studying medical. She dreams of being a doctor. She is really close to her sister Heer and tells her everything.

The Juneja's

They are a really rich and powerful family. They also have a hotel business but larger then the Maan's. They are living in Canada Vancouver. They have a really nice reputation.

Lalit and Gayatri

They are loving parents to their kids. Lalit has won "best business man award" 7 years in a row. They adore all of their kids but miss veers who lives in India for her studies.

Prem juneja

He is the guy everyone wants. He is 24 years old. He runs away from flirty girls. He is very kind and soft hearted but likes to tease his brother and his friends. He is the hunk of Vancouver Canada. He has been on 6 magazines and also won 3 awards for "Best Business Man". He also won "Best Smile Award" 2 years in a row. He wants to be normal person who doesn't get stared at when he steps on the streets. He is looking forward to going to India to see his little sister Veera. He handles his dads business.

Preet Juneja

He is the joker in the house. Preet is 20 years old and is studying Law. He loves his family and is always their for his Prem Bhai. He is also adored by girls but he only dates girls that his brother think are good (which are 2 out a 1000).

Veera Juneja

She is 23 years old and very loving. She doesn't live with her family she lives in a hostel. She is deeply in love with nihaal and imagines of being his wife.

*Important Note*
 Hi guys 
I was just going to let you know that "Dil Ka Rishta, Dosti Ya Pyaar and Dil day Diya hai Are going to be on a hold for a bit, since I am trying to pack up with Kabhi Kushi Kabhi ghum.
Don't worry it wont be finished, its just after its 25 Chapters Kabhi Kushi Kabhi ghum II id going to take place, when Prem Heer have their son.

The story will take a twist and it will be full of Romance and love between Prem Heer. So I am just going to try to update that as much as I can so we can began part II.

As For Journey to our destiney.

I am realy happy that my FF is gona to a great place and all of you enjoy it a lot, I love your comments so as a thankyou, after Premeer's marriage. Around 25th Chapter Part II is going to start. Where Premeer are married and Heer has a girl. The story will contain a lot of Romance and happiness. It will also contain the return of Nihaal and Veera.

The story will take different twist while Prem Heer continue there journey as lovers/Husband and wife.

I am sorry for pausing my other FF's it just I get a lot of homework and if I ever get a chance I will update them, but if I don't please don't be upset or hate me I will update as much as I can.

I am sorry guys its just too much school work.

Hope you can forgive me.

Love - Ayysha

CS is on page 1

PM List

--Sarah-- -fsn- 9rpatel
  • aaminaman
  • aditifan alisha_harshad angel_60107 annwesha kayal  anoushay_kdmhmd
  • Ayesha103
  • Ayesha24
  • buttercup123
  • cassie compiler curledup cute-grl cuteangelgirl95 Faima_PremHeer  fungrl  Happy_pretty  harshadaditifan harshiti hassan.raza Heerbeauty Ifraharshad Kamal_23  lavuza99  luv_kdmhmd luvharsh masin mish1996 MissSweetyPie  Momana  myluv_harshad  natasshafan Nitty2910 nspn.92 Palkhi_08 pooji Prem4everRamsha Premeer_chahat Premeer_forever premeerfan PremHeer4EVA premheermy prempadmasujal reenasv  resham12345 Rhea_401 rit435 Sananya09 sanju_veni
  • shirlys
  • snowwhite30
  • Star-Crazy
  • Suhana Ahmed sweet_gurl93 sweta2005 tasnime yasu09 yoyojazzy
  • zainab.A
  •  * If i am Missing Anyone Do Let Me Know 😃

Index

Chapter 1 - Page 1
    Chapter 2 - Page 3

Chapter 3 - Page 4
    Chapter 4 - Page 6

Chapter 5 Page 9
    Chapter 6 - Page 13

Chapter 7 - Page 16
    Chapter 8 - Page 23

Chapter 9 - Page 27
    Chapter 10 - Page 30

Chapter 11 - Page 33
    Chaper 12 - Page 35

Chapter 13 - Page 38
    Chapter 14 - Page 44

Chapter 15 - Page 52
    Chapter 16 - Page 58

Chapter 17 - Page 65
    Chapter 18 - Page 72

Chapter 19 - Page 78
    Chapter 19B - Page 83

Chapter 19C - Page 90
    Suhaag Raat - Page 94

Chapter 20 - Page 98
    Premeer Flirt - Page 102

Premeer Romance 108
    Premeer New Kid - Pg.122

Premeer Masti Pg.126
    Prem flrits with Heer Pg.130

Heer Romantic Pg.134
    Heer Leaves Pg.137

Raj's Birthday Pg.141
    The End Page.145

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail

Please Tell me if i should continue:)

Edited by Premeerxoxo - 14 years ago
    P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
    Hey
    Awesum character sketch
    interesting
    so nihaal and veera are already in love nice
    do pm me when u update

curledup thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
    '
    me 2nd
    *edit*

character sketch was awsome!!!!!!!
    and do continue soon!

~aashifa~Edited by curledup - 14 years ago
    Whypadhu thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    NICE START PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE
    AND ADD ME IN UR PM LIST
    ROBlicious. thumbnail

Hi guys so this is chapt one for my FF " journey to our LOVE" hope you guys enjoy it. Leave comments and suggestions.

Here is Chapter 1

There it is the Maan's Mansion. The light rays going into the house and the diamond Chandeliers reflecting there lights all over the house.

Meher – "DI Hurry UP! We have to go I am getting LATE" she yells out loud. Raj and Nihaal plug there ears.

Raj – " Meher you should be host in those football games and the good thing is you wont even need a mike … just scream on top of your lungs…. But you I get a good thing out of it too when you come home after 2 or 3 games you would probably loose your voice and then I can finally have a moment of silence without having a boll horn in my ear." He said giggling. Meher gave him a dirty look. They were all standing in their living room dressed up to go to work or school. All of them waiting for Heer.

living room

Nihaal – " Yeh Heer bi naa sara din tayar hoti rahti hai … jasay school nahi koi fashion show ho." He said yawing and putting down his briefcase. Suddenly a beautiful girl came running down the stairs. Her hair silky and long with minimum make on. A light lipstick shade wearing a beautiful outfit. She rushed down and kissed Nihaal and Raj good morning. Everyone let out a breath of relief.

Heer – "Sorry woh… I mean I slept in… and Nihaal Bhahia I soo do not put makeup and get ready all day I have better things to do in my life"

Nihaal – "sorry I didn't know you were so sensitive... god give a break" Heer rolled her eyes and all of them headed out side. Raj drove as usual. Heer and Meher sat in the back and Nihaal in the front. They all drove down the city of Mumbai looking a great views and different people. Finally Heer's university arrived. She got out and waved everyone good. And blew Raj a kiss since he was her favorite brother. Heer headed towards her collage when Veera and Sapna came running towards her.

Veera- Sapana- "Heeerrooooo." Both of them yelled at the same time making heer want to slap them across their faces. She hated being called that. Veera and Sapna would call her that all the time which would really annoy her.

Heer – " Yaar tum dono ko hazar martba kaha hai mujhe na Hero bulaya karo… don't you guys get hindi…god if I hear that one more time I'll kill you both" Veera and Sapna laughed a bit trying to catch some breath. Veera hugged Heer tightly leaving Heer confused, because she only hugged her like that when she was really really happy or wanted something. She pulled Back looking like the happiest girl alive.

Veera – "Heer meri Family aa rahi hai Canada say"  She sadi jumping up and down like a child. Heer's lips played into abig smile. She had never seen Veera's family before. Heer never even knew what they were like because Veera didn't wana tell her until she met them her self.

Heer – "OMG kaab or tune phelay kyon nahi bataya mujhe … you stupid when are they coming … god tell me answer me" Veera just smiled

Veera – " your probably more exicted then me… and tomorrow at 4:00pm so you better come to meet them around that time"

Heer – "of course … and should Nihaal Bhai come too I mean if you want your parents to meet your life partner." Sapna giggled and said she had to go get to class

Veera- " life partner my foot… he hasn't even proposed me yet… sometimes I wana kill him but then I like my life out of jail.. you know"

Heer – " ya ya and now lets go to class … before Mr. Rahul blows his taklu top off"

Veera laughed and both of them headed inside that unviresty. When they reached their class Heer took a seat in the back row and veera sat on her left side. They both talked a bit before class started.

Heer – " acha ek baat bata tujhe apni family me sab say acha kon lagta hai"

Veera – "meray favourite hain MERAY PB"

Heer – " PB… oh as "PORA BANDAR" she said giggling. Veera gave her a dirty look. Heer stopped and put on a serious face.

Veera – " For your information PB as in PREM BHAHIA.. he is awesome, nice, funny, kind and most of all loving. In others words he is totally like you"

Heer – " Really like me?? … I don't think of myself as in a Bandar" she giggled

Mr. Rahul – " Ms. Heer Maan we do not call people Bandar in thins class ….. understand or do I have repeat my self again" Everyone giggled around Heer.

Heer – "Agar Bandar nahi to Taklu Bola saktay hain" she whispered loud enough for peole around her to hear. Everyone burst out laughing. Mr.Rahul gave Heer a dirty look. The class began and as usual guys looking at Heer while she was picked to go up to the class and draw a diagram. Heer was used to having every guy look at her but she never gave a dam because she wanted someone special and not a player.

Precap – Prems Entry. Heer helps and old man and Prem watched her.

That's it for Part one. Hope you guys enjoy it and I will update tomorrow. Tell me if you like and if I should continue. Thank you and Enjoy. If someone can tell me how you PM someone that would be great. Thankyou.

zainab.A thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    nice part! :)
    PM me! 😊
    ROBlicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab.A

nice part! :)
    PM me! 😊

thanks alot and can you tell me how u pm???
    -Fatima- thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
    Hi dear
    really nice story.
    wait 4 the next update soon.
    plz pm me when u next update

luv
    Fatima
    PrincessPatel77 thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2