Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Exactly Mallika because I feel that Hiten being given only half the information has the potential to create more problems.

@smilegirl - Khemi will have the key to diffuse the DM-Santu divorce but I am not sure it will help in Hiten getting over his anger and bitterness. Next week will be Khemi centered I think.
Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now we are all waiting for Khemi to come and rescue Santu's marriage. Khemi will never marry Hiten under DM-Santu divorce circumstances.  Then nanaji can be proud of Khemi and Santu for both sisters willing to sacrifice their own happiness for the other.
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BC--

I agree, while  much will be made of Santo & DM's sacrifice in the end they will not have to make it and Khemi will ultimately be the one that sacrifices the most.

I don't understand what sacrifice is khemi making --- Did she know Hiten b4 Santu marriage... Were they in love before SAntu's marriage to DM? ....

Khemi has been just taken over by infatuation ----- female hormones.  In India this Maasi-Bhanja love-story is unheard of.... She ran away leaving her aging grandpa & young sister. She knew of the divorce .Did she  tell Hiten about Santu's divorce decision. She acted very much childish & immaturely...  She ran away from her wedding.... Forget Santu She didn't even thing of her nanji who raised her after her parents died. She didn't care what would her nanaji face after her elopement.

She falling for a guy & not able to marry him is her fate not somebody's mistake.... So if next week when evryone is waiting for her & Hiten's engagement & she comes in & tells that she's not interested in the engagement, she's not doing anyone a favour least of all DM/Santu.

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said dips......I didnt think that way
Yes..khemi is not making any sacrifices...she has made her sister's life miserable.......its the best thing from her part to stay away from her sister's life and make understand Hiten that it was her sister who is making the real sacrifice.....

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok I cried at the last part now we know for sure that Santu is in love with DM and baa loves her so much that she is feeling like she is losing a daughter all over again. I am a bit confused as how DM feels. Thanks for completeing the update.
nikita_88 thumbnail
I have agree with Dips Khemi needs to tell Hiten about Santo's sacrifice, but I think circumstance also has a lot to play, Hiten and Khemi couldn't help it but they feel in love and Santo is Hiten's mother but she is his step mom so Khemi isn't his actual masi it may sound wrong but it isn't wrong in anyway. But I don't think Sanraj will split up I think Khemi will stop that happening but not sure yet how.
pinkzangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update Nikita! It was a good episode today. I felt sad for both Dm and Santo. Kudos to vasudha nani & her acting! I have come up with a hypothesis on what might happen next. OK. Here it is....

Everybody kept writing about Khemi wearing a Mangal sutra the next morning. When I saw the episode, I just saw her wearing a black thread with a pendant. Mangal sutra is made of black beads not black thread.

Anyway there can be two things now...
1. Khemi already married- which is why she is thinking of telling this to Hiten on Ekadashi ka din
2. Khemi not married- In this case, she knows of some secret, which she wants to tell the Mahiyavanshi family.

I strongly suspect the 1st case, because of the following reasons.....
- This is DM-Santo story... their marriage should remain in tact
- We all know that the sisters have been given good sanskaar by nanaji. Khemi doesnt want to ruin her sisters happines. she must have got married thinking it a permanent solution instead of doing bhagam bhag. Like romayesa mentioned in the other thread, it might be Shambhu also.
- When I saw thoral and Hiten hugging each other and thoral asking, you wont forget me na and all... I feel there is no Pacey in the scene. Thoral has just come up with an imaginative character to help hiten. I think thoral will change hiten's devdas mind with her bubbly thinking and words and both will get married.
- Infact after coming to know of Santo-DM sacrifice to get them married, Hiten might even change his mind.... cant say..!
- After DM comes to know of Khemi married to somebody else... he might realize the anguish he has gone through for so many days and realize his love for santo (Although Ekta maiyya will take another 100 episodes to put forth the same)

This is just my hypothesis. This is Ekta maiyyas serial. Yahan kuch bhi ho sakta hai 🤔 ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜•Edited by pinkzangel - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Dipti, you said it perfectly about Khemi. She really is not sacrificing anything.  She should not have fallen in love with Hiten in the first place, knowing that Santu is his step-ma.  I know that it's hard with love, but sometimes you have to let your head rule over your heart for the sake of society and family.  I think that in the end, Khemi will save Santu's marriage.  Hiten might get upset and maybe marry Toral. Toral admires him and cares about him. If  Toral's  BF ditches her, then she might get together with Hiten. Khemi will be ok, she didn't seem like she was pining for Hiten when Toral met her.  She didn't even seem very excited when she spoke to Hiten on the phone.  I believe that finally she let her head rule over her heart and has made the correct decision. Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Pinks, you have made very good points.  Hiten might change his mind when he gets to know about the divorce of his papa and step-ma from Khemi.  Khemi might encourage Hiten to get married to Toral as planned by Taru. Khemi might get married to Shambu or some other local guy or just stay unmarried and help nanaji raise Monghi.
Deepika.31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well .... hoefully Motiben  Arabian Sea mein doob gayi ho ...
Anyways about todays episode ... I'm personaly a BIG HITMI FAN !!!
and soooo i will under any circumstances support tht particular jodi ...
Sooooooo like i enjoyed wen Hiten stood up for his trrue true true love !!! I love Hiten and his way of love ! And i also think tht Khemi should love Hiten as he loves her like freakin' crazy !!!!
Watevr i would give this one a 8/10 ... yupp

Deepika AKA Deepu