Update 4th Sept *complete*

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys

Sorry for the delay my sister had an emergancy so as soon as I was back home I got on with the update. Plus Nupur is busy which is why I am doing today's update. Sorry for any mistakes.

Detailed Update
Bandini starts of in Baroda, DM and Kaddu talking about Meghna being more of a friend than a MIL, when Hiten comes, he is so happy telling her Khemi is coming back, he says he has just spoken to her. Kaddu is like what are you saying in front of dad.

In the living room everyone is there, DM says I have an announcement to make, you all have to come to Dharampur for a festival. Everyone is confused and Meghna is like no one has mentioned it. DM is like I only found out Hiten, just spoke Khemi she is coming in four days and then I can get them enganged. Ba is shocked, Santo is happy, Hiten is shocked, and says I can't believe you are agreeing to this. DM is like enjoy the mango, don't count the trees. Just smile.(Yes Hiten listen to him for once) DM and Santo thinking about the divorce, and DM is like lets go we have to leave we have so much to do. Ba is angry.

Nanaji's house, Monghi is making pot and Nanaji asks about Kanji. Monghi says he said he will be back in an hour. Santo comes there all happy, she tells them that Khemi is coming and about the engagement/ married. He is like don't worry about everything else just come to all the functions. Nanaji is like does Khemi know? Then too himself why is she returning to ruin her sisters life?

DM's house, Bapuji is mad, how can you accept this relationship. Hiten tries to explain but DM is like let me speak. I know even I was against this relationship but then Maulik is like why have you changed your mind, what will we tell Somal Bhai? DM is like you won't have to show your face Main Hoon Na! (Brilliant line) I will speak to him. Maulik shuts up. DM is like I won't change my decision. Ba is like what about the people of Dharampur? What about there feelings? There are customs of the land, I do not agree with this relationship and leaves. Focus on Santo, she follows Ba. DM leaves as well when Bapuji goes I wonder what is going on in his mind. This decision is going to cause problems in Dharampur. He tells Hiten Khemi is your masi, Hiten goes upto Bapuji and says that is your thinking but I will only marry Khemi.

Ba is in her room what is wrong with DM? I don't accept this relationship and if I do agree their will so much disrespect for the two of you and no one will accept this relationship as well. Santo is like nothing like this will happen, trust me. Ba is like she is still his masi? Santo not anymore. Ba what are you saying. Santo tells her if I no longer remain as Hiten's mother there is no problem, me and Malik have decided to give each other a divorce. Ba shocked. Santo this decision for Hiten and Khemi to be happy and build there house. Ba leaves from there.

DM talking to the portrait, he is like I understand what it feels like to see your child happiness. Ba comes in says you are absolutely wrong DM, you can't divorce Santo as she is my daughter like Sumedra, what happiness did she get her? Did you ever give her right and now you are freeing from all duty why? DM is like I have done this for my children Hiten was right when they need a dad I become Dharampur's Malik and that's why I am doing this now. Our marriage was a compromise, what's wrong with breaking this compromise for true love. Let me be a good father. Ba is like Hiten will get his love, Santo will get her sister's happiness but what about you? I will have to loss a daughter, you will gain another one with Khemi. DM I have everyone, you bapuji, the kids. Ba what about Santo? DM responds it will be good for her, she will get married to a guy her age. Ba will you be happy? DM yes if everyone else is happy I will be happy plus I have Sumedra by my side. Ba is like you are taking away my daughter still. Ba is crying DM gives her a hug.

Toral arrives in Hiten's room, she is like did you like my surprise. Hiten hugs her. Hiten asks her how did you find her? She jokes around, then she is like I will tell you the details later I am only her to she the smile on your face. He smiles then goes all serious again, Toral is like come on smile. He is like when happiness is too much you cry, tears of joy. You have given me the best gift of my life. Toral is like but you will have to come shopping with me. Hiten is like yes, you are one of a kind. Toral is like I know, you won't forget me right? Hiten kisses her on her forehead and says I promise you that me and Khemi will get you married to Pacey. Toral is like thanks and they hug again.   

Santo comes to DM's room with tea. DM tells her this jewellery is for your sister check if it is ok? I have been getting it ready for my Bahu's. Santo is like Khemi is returning soon. DM is like I know he is like there is less time and a lot to do, you will also have to go home and prepare. Santo is like I want to spend as much time as I can here and work because after the divorce all my relations her are going to break, but before I go I want to do my son's wedding. DM is like you will have to give your sister away and the papers are ready with Motiben, but until Khemi doesn't return don't tell anyone else. Santo is like what if people ask questions at the engangment. DM is like don't worry I will deal with them. Santo is leaving when DM stops her, don't worry about money take as much as you want. Santo is like Khemi is so lucky she got yours and Malikin's acceptance. She leaves. DM is lost in his thought. Santo is like in some people's fate they are meant to be alone I guess we are one of those people, you can spend your life with Malikin's memories and I will spend mine with yours but I will remain happy.

Episode Ends

10/10 for today's episode. It was really emotional pulled at all your heart strings especially DM and Ba and Santo and DM at the end. Plus Hiten's happiness as well, there was so much happening today. The acting today was brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. However whilst writing it I did have a thought is the Toral storyline like Jab We Met with Toral as Kareena and Hiten as Shahid just a thought? 

Oh yeah and thanks for the patience guys!  

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Niki!  It was such an emotional day for everyone. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Baa,Santu and DM himself are in turmoil. DM was so quiet and accepting eventhough he was sad. His eyes said it all.  His explanation to Baa about Hiten marriage was the best.  My heart was aching for DM and Santo and their love and respect for each other.  Baa  was the best!
tiwarimanju thumbnail
I know most of you would disgree with me, but I would like to tell SANTO mayiiiii, that when you think about sacrificing something , be it a love...or relationship....please don't going making annoucement about it to every other person you see...first she made an annoucement to her Naniji and now baa ( knowing very well that people like baa and nanaji ( I mean their generaion ) won't  take or accept things like divorce  well...no matter how noble santo-dm's decision might be....Look what good her conversation did with nanaji....in that one room hut...Khemi heard her noble act and decided to be even act noble(r) if that is the word.....

From all these annoucements to the world,...santo still comes out as Mahaan .....while khemi is still looked as being selfish.....meanwhile in my eye, santo is just pleading silently for somebody to intervene and stop this divorce....and nanaji is just being unfair to khemi by always misunderstanding her.....

We all know what the future storyline is going to be...Santo-DM will NEVER get divorced ( Altho I won't mind that )  and khemi will either pretend or will actually get married to any ABC to save behena's life.

I really hope khemi get some other soap...she is being so wasted in this one.
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would have to disagree with you tiwarimanju for so  many reasons but I feel that the reason why Santu told Baa is to make her understand and to accept the relationship of Hiten and Khemi. I dont think she had an motives outside of sharing her happiness with her nanaji now how they react is purely up to them she was just happy that her sister will finally be with the man she loves even at the cost of her own marriage both sisters are sacrificing for the other and while you might see santu as telling the whole world I feel that she just wanted the family to be happy and understand. Santu is not the one who thought of the divorce in the first place that can be laid at the feet of Taru but she is the one who wants Hiten and Khemi to be together the most. So what if she tells Baa and Nanaji its her right.
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiwarimanju

I know most of you would disgree with me, but I would like to tell SANTO mayiiiii, that when you think about sacrificing something , be it a love...or relationship....please don't going making annoucement about it to every other person you see...first she made an annoucement to her Naniji and now baa ( knowing very well that people like baa and nanaji ( I mean their generaion ) won't  take or accept things like divorce  well...no matter how noble santo-dm's decision might be....Look what good her conversation did with nanaji....in that one room hut...Khemi heard her noble act and decided to be even act noble(r) if that is the word.....

From all these annoucements to the world,...santo still comes out as Mahaan .....while khemi is still looked as being selfish.....meanwhile in my eye, santo is just pleading silently for somebody to intervene and stop this divorce....and nanaji is just being unfair to khemi by always misunderstanding her.....

We all know what the future storyline is going to be...Santo-DM will NEVER get divorced ( Altho I won't mind that )  and khemi will either pretend or will actually get married to any ABC to save behena's life.

I really hope khemi get some other soap...she is being so wasted in this one.

I agree, while  much will be made of Santo & DM's sacrifice in the end they will not have to make it and Khemi will ultimately be the one that sacrifices the most.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today is the second instance when DM did not give Hiten the answer to his question as to how the maasi-bhaanja scenario has been resolved? The first time Hiten asked this question was when DM goes to his room to ask him why he agreed to marry Toral.

Shouldn't Hiten be told how the dynamics are being changed and about the decision DM and Santu have made? What if he does not want to marry Khem under these circumstances?

Hiten may be the last one to know about this or may never know about this chutta chheda scenario. This is setting the stage for Hiten to remain angry at DM or at both DM and Santu if Khemi comes back married or pretending to be married.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
where is moti ben disappeared?? arabian main visrjit ho gayi kya
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh what an emotional episode....... am still teary😭 Thanks niki....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea, I agree that DM should have told under what circumstances Hiten is getting married to Khemi. He should have told Hiten that Santu and he are getting divorced in order for his happiness. This might make Hiten think( I hope) about the situation!
Soapgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Today is the second instance when DM did not give Hiten the answer to his question as to how the maasi-bhaanja scenario has been resolved? The first time Hiten asked this question was when DM goes to his room to ask him why he agreed to marry Toral.

Shouldn't Hiten be told how the dynamics are being changed and about the decision DM and Santu have made? What if he does not want to marry Khem under these circumstances?

Hiten may be the last one to know about this or may never know about this chutta chheda scenario. This is setting the stage for Hiten to remain angry at DM or at both DM and Santu if Khemi comes back married or pretending to be married.

I know...😭  I just hope Khemi has a key to unlock all the tangles