Your favourite quote from the Twilight books?

iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends! πŸ€—πŸ˜›

There has been many wonderful quotes from the Twilight books. So which is or are your favourite? πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Please share and let me know! I would love to hear from you all and thank you! πŸ˜Š

-Shikha 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very Dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizen, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."
 Edward to Bella....this is one of my fav.
Edited by Parm_kaur - 14 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
twilight:and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

new moon:i'm here, and i love you.i have always loved you, and i will ALWAYS love you.

eclipse:I know you think that i have some kind of perfect,unyeilding self-control,but thats not actually the case.
WildestDreams thumbnail
Twilight- I can't imagine why that would be frustrating at all β€” just because someone refuses to tell you what they're thinking, even if all the while they're making cryptic little remarks specifically designed to keep you up at night wondering what they could possibly mean… now, why would that be frustrating?

there a lot of quote that i love
aish_punk thumbnail
Well there are some awesome quotes but don rmbr em :P
KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail
To be honest......There are SO Many quotes that I absolutely love....its almost impossible to list them all here....i'll pick out best ones that i like and then post the entire list.....lol....it may be enough to publish another book...ROFLL
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
there are TOOOO many...and I dont hav the time right now... LOL
cashmoney00 thumbnail
I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. | Edward Cullen "New Moon"
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Parm_kaur

Twilight- I can't imagine why that would be frustrating at all ' just because someone refuses to tell you what they're thinking, even if all the while they're making cryptic little remarks specifically designed to keep you up at night wondering what they could possibly mean' now, why would that be frustrating?

there a lot of quote that i love

this one -- I love too
swathy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
edward  :and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...