4th sep updt BUBLI KNWZ ASHISH'S TRUTH

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I don't think Bubli will tell anyone the truth just yet, but I want her to tell Yug instead of Vrinda, cause Yug can do more about it than Vrinda can.
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As babli is not goin tell any1 bout  Ashish's truth..............so that means she'll follow her muchad Vai..RajveeršŸ˜”........coz Rb did the same thing wen he came to knw that Vrinda loves Yug.......
nikita_88 thumbnail

^Hehehe that is true the only difference is Ashish is openly romancing with Bhumika and Yug never did that with Vrinda, wow that would have been so good to watch. Well actually Vrinda never done that with Yug!

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnk God bubli found out....i was SO waiting for this.....how cud she be so blind??....how cud she not trust her bhabhi for even 1 sec?....serves her right!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luver_girl

As babli is not goin tell any1 bout  Ashish's truth..............so that means she'll follow her muchad Vai..RajveeršŸ˜”........coz Rb did the same thing wen he came to knw that Vrinda loves Yug.......

well said
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok im getting confused day by day.

what have they planned i just dont understand. its all just a mish mash.
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is all just soo wrong!!!
I think dey hve ran out of ideas dat's y dey r making such a crap and tongue twister show that we don't get at all now!!!

BTW, thnx 4 da update!
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but rb's case was diff, he wanted to re-unite vrin w/yug, it just so happened she fell for rb, and rb wasn't acting the way ashish is. so can't really agree that its the same / similar situation
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
chalo finally babli noes the truth serves her right for not trusting vrinda and marrying this jerk