LS Written Update September 3, 2009

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
update:

PART 1

Karan tells pooja;s mom to get out of the house. Pooja gets mad is about to yell at him. Her mom stops her and tells her that Karan is right, she leaves. Pooja follows. The mom is crying and packing, Pooja asks the mom why she gave Karan the house. The mom said she misunderstood him, he is a bad man. The mom tells Pooja to try and change Karan by being nice. The mom cries and Pooja leaves. Pooja screams at Karan. She begs him to let her mother stay in the house. The mom comes with her suitcase. She tells Karan to take care of Pooja. Pooja begs Karan to stop her mother. Karan says he needs to talk with Pooja alone. Pooja asks what she will have to do.

PART 2

Karan says she wont have to do anything. But there are some conditions, a list. CONDITIONS: 1. Pooja cannot go anywhere without asking Karan. 2. Until Karan says something, Pooja cannot speak, etc. He gives the list to Pooja. Pooja asks Karan if he wants to keep her as a slave. Karan reminds Pooja that her mother is penniless. And she is very old, she has no place to live. He tells Pooja what her mother's life will be like if Pooja doesnt agree to his conditions. Pooja finally admits defeat in front of Karan. Pooja says she will do everything he wants her to do. Karan tells Pooja she can bring her mother. The mom is sitting on the outside steps. Pooja tells her mother to come inside. Her mom asks what Pooja did to make her stay in the house. Pooja doesnt answer. Pooja says that she will get this house back. 

PART 3

Shoba is stanging outside on the balcony. Vinny tells her to come inside. Vasu comes there too, and starts up her talking. Vinny tells Vasu to leave and go to sleep. Vinny tells his mom to go to sleep. Shoba says she wants to see when Trisha will come. The doorbell rings, Trisha comes in. She is drunk again. She says today in this house of corpses everyone is awake. Shoba slaps Trisha. Shoab tells Trisha to watch her language and tells Trisha to go and sleep, Trisha goes. She falls at her room door. Vinny comes to help her, she tells him to not touch her and goes inside by herself. Shoba is sorta sad. Nanda and Shivam are standing outside court. Their lawyer comes and tells them to come. Shim pleads the lawyer to save his daughter. The lawyer says this case is not that bad. He asssures them that Geeti wont be convicted of murder. The court starts. Jassi's dad's lawyer says that before he starts, he want to tell the judge what Geeti lawyer will say.

PART 4

Jassi's lawyer repeats all the things Geeti's lawyer said outside to assure Nanda and Shivam. The lawyer asks the jugde that Geeti shouldnt be bailed, and she she should get atleast 14 days in jail so that they can look for evidence of the murder. Geeti's lawyer says that Geeti has no motive to kill Jassi. Jassi's lawyer says thats why Geeti should stay in jail so that they can look for evidence. Geeti's lawyer  says that the jugde should look at Geeti's age and track record. The jugde says that the court will meet again after 14 days. And that Geeti isnt granted bail. Geeti is crying as the police take her away, she crie for her mother. Nanda runs to her and hugs her. The police take Geeti away. Jassi's father says that he will get Geeti hanged. Nanda says that she will get Geeti out of jail. THE END.

The voicerover says: Life takes tests at every stage and i didnt understand the rest.

PREVIEW: Pooja says she will take back her mother;s house. Karan says fine, if that happens, u can hit me with ur shoes. Pooja tells Karan to not forget what he said about the shoes and head. 

sorry, was out all day again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Thank You Isha! I wasn't able to catch the preview, so this really helped. I didn't quite understand what Trisha said either - another plus of reading your fabulous update.

Love,
-Nikasha-
Nandiv thumbnail
Thank you..I missed yesterday's episode.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
I liked Shobha's powerful slap. Also Pooja's determined face to fight back Karan and get the house back.

Karan and Randhawa are so disgusting. I wish shobha can give them a powerful slap too.

Thanks for update.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update! The voice over says something along the lines that life gives you many tests but if you fight with determination without worrying about the consequences, then every fight can be won successfully.

Can't wait to see Pooja hit Karan with her shoes - I love her confidence!
Edited by h&rblock - 14 years ago