Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I feel really bad for saying this.... I really really really really don't want Mona and Anaida to win. They can enter Negar Khan tomorrow and I would even pick them over these two.

I felt really bad for Chetan today. How can Maha jungle challenge not count as a challenge only because it was forced?

From what I know they want to go to jungle challenge for 3 things.
1. Exposure which will lead to votes.
2. To show of their ability which will lead to votes.
3. To bring food.

Maha jungle challenges give you exposure, it really is a time to show what you are made of and it lets you bring food. Anaida is serious liar..(wait no in denial) to say she doesn't know if winning those maha jungle challenges didn't help her. That is her title " Maha jungle challenge queen".

Mona is just...😲 she wants to be fair? and she means to say even though she has been to a challenge 3 times in 7 days and Chetan hasn't gone once for 21 days it would still be fair for her to go over Chetan?

Chetan is very kind, I absolutely love him. Even if Akash was around I would hope he would win. He deserves it in every way possible. He can do things that the girls couldn't do. He does all his challenges in great spirit.

I hope and pray he would win. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't agree with you here...Everyone knows that today was the most important day for the challenge....Anaida said it clearly that everyone wants to win and by getting the JC the person is at an adavantage then why when you are in a competition give that chance to anyone else...let it be fair and pick a chit. Chetan says he is always fair (reminder he was the biggest supporter of Akash and co bully of the group), then what problem did he have in removing the chit. Why does he want to go...He didn't do MJC because he was not in bottom two, who wanted to do MJC everyone wanted to do JC...Also that extra footage he gave of screaming and running around and talking alone knowing that the camera is catching him, and repeatedly telling that he is fair is also a sign of a footage hogger...He is also not a saint...I believe all three are in the same boat...
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

I laughed at him running around everywhere 😆 lol. That was totally for the footage!! That is not a crime though. It's the channels decision what they want to show and what they don't want to show.

I don't think Chetan was opposing the idea of the chit but it does seem unfair that he doesn't get to go to a challenge for 21 days. Mona has went couple of times. MJC counts as a challenge. There is absolutely no reason why it shouldn't count as one. It's even in the name. maha Jungle challenge. The only bad thing about it is that the losers has to go home. without that it is almost the same.

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree Perfangel. Great post!! 👍🏼 

Mona too wasn't expecting Anaida to jump into the candidature for JC. Anaida knows very well that she's reached at this stage because she won all those MJCs. So she did get desired footage.

Like I wrote in another thread....I'll copy paste it here.

Anaida has major issues with her name repeatedly coming for MJCs. She is not happy about it at all and whines about it every time she gets a chance. I sense some jealousy there. She should be happy that she went for MJCs. She wouldn't be in the finals if it weren't for MJCs. If it was just based on voting she'd have left long time back. People saw her on MJCs and liked her performance and hence she's still there.

Her double standards were very clearly shown today. She tells Mona that they all wanna go for JCs coz they get desired footage on the show. Well, even for MJCs she got footage, so what's she complaining about?? Anaida is not as seedhi-saadhi and straightforward and fair as she's been depicting herself so far. She's sharp and calculative. Mona is far dumber than her. I used to really like her. She is tough and I thought she was fair and very straigtforward too. But she always had a hidden agenda that benefits her. I thought Mona was a fence sitter and was the party badlo types but Anaida is far smarter. Mona is the kind who gets caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Anaida is the kind who irritates people with her constant complaining  and gets them to react  unfavourably. Then she plays the victim. Also she gives out too many excuses if she fails at something. Kinda like Akash. Now I'd rather have Mona win than her.

Chetan deserves to win. Yeah he did not stop Akash when he was wrong. But who else did? Did Mona jump in when Akash fought with Fiza? No. Did Anaida? No. They went and complained to Marc, Chetan etc. Why not speak up about it. Agreed Akash would shout some more. These girls want to be treated like girls when it suits them. Otherwise they are all rough n tough. Kinda like women wanting equality with men but also want special reserved seats in trains and buses. 😕Akash was not wrong when he asked them not to make prasad without bathing but he came out looking like the villian coz he's stupid and crude and these girls came out looking like victims which they aren't. Chetan was right. Anaida did want the public to brand him, Akash, Marc as bullies and hence kept repeating the word. Anaida succeeded. Anaida cannot be bullied. Heck she can't even hear out a sane opinion without nagging about it.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I totally agree Perfangel. Great post!! 👍🏼 

Mona too wasn't expecting Anaida to jump into the candidature for JC. Anaida knows very well that she's reached at this stage because she won all those MJCs. So she did get desired footage.

Like I wrote in another thread....I'll copy paste it here.

Anaida has major issues with her name repeatedly coming for MJCs. She is not happy about it at all and whines about it every time she gets a chance. I sense some jealousy there. She should be happy that she went for MJCs. She wouldn't be in the finals if it weren't for MJCs. If it was just based on voting she'd have left long time back. People saw her on MJCs and liked her performance and hence she's still there.

Her double standards were very clearly shown today. She tells Mona that they all wanna go for JCs coz they get desired footage on the show. Well, even for MJCs she got footage, so what's she complaining about?? Anaida is not as seedhi-saadhi and straightforward and fair as she's been depicting herself so far. She's sharp and calculative. Mona is far dumber than her. I used to really like her. She is tough and I thought she was fair and very straigtforward too. But she always had a hidden agenda that benefits her. I thought Mona was a fence sitter and was the party badlo types but Anaida is far smarter. Mona is the kind who gets caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Anaida is the kind who irritates people with her constant complaining  and gets them to react  unfavourably. Then she plays the victim. Also she gives out too many excuses if she fails at something. Kinda like Akash. Now I'd rather have Mona win than her.

Chetan deserves to win. Yeah he did not stop Akash when he was wrong. But who else did? Did Mona jump in when Akash fought with Fiza? No. Did Anaida? No. They went and complained to Marc, Chetan etc. Why not speak up about it. Agreed Akash would shout some more. These girls want to be treated like girls when it suits them. Otherwise they are all rough n tough. Kinda like women wanting equality with men but also want special reserved seats in trains and buses. 😕Akash was not wrong when he asked them not to make prasad without bathing but he came out looking like the villian coz he's stupid and crude and these girls came out looking like victims which they aren't. Chetan was right. Anaida did want the public to brand him, Akash, Marc as bullies and hence kept repeating the word. Anaida succeeded. Anaida cannot be bullied. Heck she can't even hear out a sane opinion without nagging about it.

I wish I could hit the like button atleast a 100 times for this post! 😳
desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I laughed at him running around everywhere 😆 lol. That was totally for the footage!! That is not a crime though. It's the channels decision what they want to show and what they don't want to show.

I don't think Chetan was opposing the idea of the chit but it does seem unfair that he doesn't get to go to a challenge for 21 days. Mona has went couple of times. MJC counts as a challenge. There is absolutely no reason why it shouldn't count as one. It's even in the name. maha Jungle challenge. The only bad thing about it is that the losers has to go home. without that it is almost the same.

I agree it shud be counted but then that shud be when there were plenty more days of stay in the jungle. this was the last day and teh final thing to show your fight in the jungle thats why i think all of them shud have had a chance and eventually thats what happened...the chit system...its all abt luck...
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
LOL!! Thanks Perfangel!! 😳 🤗
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all the best to Chetan to accept his defeat with grace😆😆😆
Bugger thumbnail
Evn frm my side .....all the best to him ..........(note: i wished akash in last episode and he was out ......i wish chetan too in the same way😆)
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i reallly reallly hope and pray tht chetan winsss