premeer ka milan- one shot

Greeshma.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
haii deshianz............
this is my first try on one shot.
i'm a keralite so plz forgiv my mistakes since i'm very bad in hindi.

the moon was all shining in the sky with all its brightness. its hours since prem had started looking into it. he was all lost in the memories of his heer and chahat.......his golden days with heer, his meeting with chahat, ....and how heer blamed him for the custody case of chahat. his eyes was all red and wet with tears. prem was missing both of them very badly at that moment. he wanted 2 see heer and chahat at that moment. he was that much sad that he could not control himself. he longed atleast 2 hear their voice.

suddenly prem's mobile started ringing, prem wiped his tears and attended the call without any interest.

"hello"
"hello, hotel ki owner ji, mein chahat bol raha hoom"

suddenly prem's reaction changed, that was totally unexpected for him.

"chhaa..chahat.. aap iswaqt"
"main ne aap ko ye kehene keliye phone kiya ki kal chahat ka birthday hain. aur chahat chahti hai ki aap hamare khar abhi aaye aur chahat ke saath celebrate kare. aap aaoge naa.."

prem want believe those wards. tears of way dropped from his eyes.he was totally lost in his thoughts .....he was happy that chahat invited him but still sad that even being a father he don't know the birthday of his daughter.

"hello, hotel ki owner ji, aap sunrehe hai naa.."
" haa beta mein aaogaa, lekin aapki mama ko accha legega kya"
"mamma ko accha nehi balki bohat accha legega.kyonki mamma ne khod mujse kaha aapko invite karneko. har saal tho mere birthday mamma aur chahat akele maim manathe thy lekin is bar mamma chahti hai ki aap bhi hamare saath celebrate karle. main 12.00 ko cake katne wale hai, aap jaldise yaha aajayiye"
"haa beta, mai tho bas abhi aayi"

prem cant control his joy that he started from juneja house at once.

in heer's house both chahat and heer was waiting 4 prem. the time is now 11.50 but still he did'nt reached. heer was becoming restless on not seeing prem till now. heer felt each second as years .she was walking here and there restlessly and looked through the window often to see whether prem has reached.

suddenly they heared the ringing of the calling bell and heer ran towards the door to open it.heer was all smiling and taking long breath since she saw her prem standing near the door. she was all lost in the eyes of her prem.
on the other side prem also cant stop himself from drooping into her eyes seeing his heer looking at him with all her love and affection. after 6 years he is seeing his heer looking like this.

"aap waha kyun khade hai? ander aayiye naa? asked chahat.

heer and prem came 2 their senses hearing the voice of chahat. heer opened the door fully so that he can enter comfertably.heer too asked him 2 get inside but with lowered eyes.she did'nt look straight since she lost her strength to look into those magnetic eyes. she knows if she look into it once again she cant even take it back.

"happy birthday chahat" prem wished and gave her the toys he had brought to chahat.
"woww.... totto keliye naya friends"
"haa.. aap ko accha lega"
" haa.. yeh tho bohut acche hai... waise aap ithni der kyun legadi? pata hai mamma kab se aap ka inthzaar kar rahi thi... poora samai khidki ke paas hi khadi thi yeh dekhne keliye ki aap aaye ki nahi."

prem looked at heer but she just looked dawn and said
"main cake leke aathi hoon" telling this heer went to the kitchen.
she knows tat she cant afford those eyes at that moment, she will totally die in it if she look into it.

"aapne bataya nehi ki aapne ithni dher kyun legathi" asked chahat
"woh kya hai ne beta itna sara traffic jo tha,ki mian........oh god raat ko bhi  ithna sara traffic . mai  thao...."

prem stopped while seeing his heer coming with the cake and lighted candles over it. she was wearing a red synthetic sary
with some golden works on it. the brightness of the candles multiplied her beauty. prem couldn't stop himself from adoring her beauty.

heer kept the cake on the decorated table and asked chahat to cut the cake. she gave the knife to chahat for cutting it.

chahat blowed the candles while heer and prem started clapping and singing the happy birthday song. she cut a small piece of cake and stretched her hands towards heer's mouth. but heer stopped her hands and told

"pehle aapki papa ko dedo"

both prem and chahat was shocked on hearing this. chahat can't believe so she asked "u mean prem juneja ko"

"haan pehle usko dho, mamma ko baadh maim"

prem was totally shocked, since it was totally unexpected 4 him.

chahat stretched her hands to give the cake to prem. prem kneeled dawn so that chahat can keep the cake into his mouth. prem hugged chahat tightly and told
"happy birthday beta"
he looked at heer while hugging chahat, she was wiping her tears with asmiling face.
chahat then cut one more piece and gave to heer. heer too wished her kissing on her cheeks.
 "mamma meri gift kaha hai aap ne tho kaha tha ki aap iss birthday meim bohat hi khas gift dene wale hai. kaha hai chahat ka gift" chahat asked anxiously.

heer smiled at her and told looking at prem
"aapke saamne tho khada hai"

"lekin kaha mujhe tho kuch dekhaii nehi deraa"

"aapki mama aapkeliye bohot hi khas gift laya hoon" then heer looked at prem and said" aapki... papako......yehi
aapka papa hai,......
prem juneja"

prem can't believe his ears he felt as if he is the happiest man in the world.
chahat also can't believe it, she came towards prem and asked
"aap sach meim mere pappa ho?"
prem could'nt control his tears
"haan beta, mein hi aapka papa hoom"
he kissed chahat's both cheeks several times and hugged her tightly.

"pappa... aap chahat ko chod ke phirse nehi jayega naa..."
"nehi beta, aaj se papa hamesha chahat ke saath hoga" he wiped her tears and holded it in his fist.

chahat and prem shared much more lovely moments and heer was all watching it happily. after some time she went from the hall 4 giving the father and doughter to share much more nice moments. later chahat fall asleep on prem's laps. prem took her to the bed room. he laid her on the bed slowly and put the bedsheet over her. he placed a soft kiss over her forehead and smiled at her seeing the childishness while sleeping. he get up from the bed slowly not disterbing her peaceful sleep. suddenly he saw his heer standing near the door by lowering her gaze.

prem moved towards her and stood at a distance of one heart beat away. he lifted her face against his. he kept his hands on her cheeks and asked
"main sapna tho nehi dekh rehe naa"

heer took his hands from her cheeks and kissed it tightly.she holded his hands with her both hands, looked into his eyes and told
"nehi prem, yeh sapna nehi hai. tumhari heer tumhare saath hai aur ... aur hamesha rahega.....abb mujhe yeh ahsas hogaya hai ki maim tumhare bina nahi jee sakthi. maim tumari hoon aur tum meri ho. prem ke bina heer adhoora hai, aur chahat bhi. aaj se hum ek naye zindagi ka shuruvat karenge jahan tum, mai aur hamare chahat hogi "

prem pulled her into his chest and enclosed her completely in his chest .......hamesha , hameha keliye..................

in the sky the moon is still there showering its light of love.........

tats all friends, i know u would have lots of difficulties in bearing my poorest hindi, since i'm a keralite, plz forgive me......and leave ur comments

Edited by p.ggreeshma - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
muuaaah wat a short i loved  it alotttt๐Ÿ‘
FANTASTIC!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘Edited by hreeyaa - 14 years ago
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful !! for a first timer, you have written it wonderfully...Do keep writing !!

luv
Angie
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

haila...i wish such a scene happens on the show tooo!!!!!

it will b amazing yaar!!!

u hv such a wonderful imagination!!! u can make a very good Cretaive Head for shows!!
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful, well said, i hope this happen and very soon...

esha

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
luved ur oneshot.
heey !!
im also a keralite!!
cute_1790 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was so beautiful.....
loved it.....
very well written...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘
hope this cute scene happen in the show also....
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very cute and romantic.. I liked it..
Greeshma.... thumbnail

Originally posted by: hreeyaa

muuaaah wat a short i loved  it alotttt๐Ÿ‘
FANTASTIC!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

thanks u 4 ur encouragement
Greeshma.... thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel82

Beautiful !! for a first timer, you have written it wonderfully...Do keep writing !!

luv
Angie

thank u 4 ur encouragement