Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yess faru all ritu films are international award winning movies , and it is going for many international festivals as always lol , so i m sure u wil get it in subs bt dnt kno if it is available now already
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
me too i want sona jaldi se
melancholic thumbnail
lol we r such jerks, so many pics in these few days and yet we r hungry for more hahahaha😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

true sharatchandra is probably easier...and the hindi movie goers seem to like his stories. 😃

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
sorry guyz i don't know about these novels so am not commenting
aish_punk thumbnail
congo on the new FC

thnx for the article..
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

saratchandra's writings wil b better like parineeta , devdas , simple story bt beautifully written .. tagores work r soo difficult for common mass to assimilate lol.. and yes i want saptapadi remake and sona as rina brown in place of suchitra 😳 who can b the male lead? lol i cant think of any

I lovee Parineeta, i keep talking about it to Ammu. Superbly made film, Vidya was ace in it, she looks soo beautifull!⭐️👏

Not many films are being made in similar genre now are they. Everyone is set on making films for the youth or something "different"  and "unique".  I want someone to do a film like Parineeta, Period! Someone direct Charulata and cast SONAM!!! 😆😆Im going to see if i can find somewhere i can watch this film with subs!

Suchitra, as is the actress in Aandhi??? Ohhh i wub her...
Edited by Daraa - 14 years ago
melancholic thumbnail
iks goooo and watch old bengali movies 😆 esp of suchitra-uttam starrer .. lol.they r simply superb , i m sure u wil luv them becoz i kno ur taste in movies. charulata is satyajit ray film , i think u shud read the novels first 😊
melancholic thumbnail
yup  suchitra ws in aandhi as well as in old devdas with dilip kumar.. raimas grandmother, one of the finest actresses of olden days 😊 and sona hs a old world charm lol so she shud do period movies lol
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She would suit such roles, hopefully one day!! Lets start with our chants. Hehe

Ohh i foudn Charulata with subs. I will def watch them Ammu. Hopefullyi can find some Suchitra-Uttam films with subs. Any sugg??
Edited by Daraa - 14 years ago