Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ufff too many siggies and avi to choose from!

chona chona tu kitni chona...it is illegal for a person to be THAT cute! and still look so damn gorgeous! the papz are sleeping at night! i hope daytime shoot starts again so we get some more picccccsssssss! missing sona already! ha ha!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i know we want sona stuff pics
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i watched bipashas new bengali film bt rituparno yesterday, " sob choritro kalponik " aka  "all characters imaginary".. the movie is extremely tough to understand as it happens with al offbeat bengali movies , b ti enjoyed watching it. a second veiw wud b gr8 for better undersatnding. i didnt like bipasha , mainly becoz her voice was dubbed and the emotions didnt go well with the voice.. it ws nt a breakthrough performance of her.

now how much i want sona to do a bengali flick with ritu or aparna sen .. 😆
Edited by tpam - 14 years ago
i want to see t too i read the name sake i think it's based in begal right? the movie was good but i want to see sona doing it or like parineeta kind of role for sona
melancholic thumbnail
yup faru , lol , parineeta ws soo beautiful. the essence of bengal came out so well .. although they changed the story to 1960s while the real novel ws set in 1900s ..vidya lukd out of the world and ws fantastic acting wise
LifeOLicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

i watched bipashas new bengali film bt ritupo*no yesterday.. the movie is extremely tough to understand as it happens with al offbeat bengali movies , b ti enjoyed watching it. a second veiw wud b gr8 for better undersatnding. i didnt like bipasha , mainly becoz her voice was dubbed and the emotions didnt go well with the voice.. it ws nt a breakthrough performance of her.

now how much i want sona to do a bengali flick with ritu or aparna sen .. 😆

bipasha doesn't know bangla? really? she couldn't dub it for herself? that's sad! she was in calcutta all her younger days posing in shanonda man! i thought she was super bong! she was my fav model 😆

sona is allowed to do a bengali movie only if she learns the language and gets good at it (and yes i decide what she can do and cannot do 😆). otherwise i don't want to see her in one.  then she is better off doing charulata in hindi or something.
LifeOLicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

yup faru , lol , parineeta ws soo beautiful. the essence of bengal came out so well .. although they changed the story to 1960s while the real novel ws set in 1900s ..vidya lukd out of the world and ws fantastic acting wise

i agree. parineeta was so beautiful. vidya was super! it's sad she didn't get many more roles like that later! i think someone should start making some of tagore stories....and some of the old uttam suchitra love stories! man those were fabulous! i think the current generation will like them if told in the present time!
melancholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

bipasha doesn't know bangla? really? she couldn't dub it for herself? that's sad! she was in calcutta all her younger days posing in shanonda man! i thought she was super bong! she was my fav model 😆

sona is allowed to do a bengali movie only if she learns the language and gets good at it (and yes i decide what she can do and cannot do 😆). otherwise i don't want to see her in one.  then she is better off doing charulata in hindi or something.

lol yaa she is super bong . she knows the language so welll , better than me i suppose , her second language ws bengali lol .. wat i hav heard is that she cudnt provide dates for dubbing so ritu had to take some1 else to dub for her..

and yaa same here lol , no sona in bengali movie till she learns bengali ,  i hate dubbed voices lol , nahi toh hindi wala bengali adaptations chalega 😆

it ws so weird to hear some stupid voice doing the bipashas talking , i ws deeply annoyed lol. bt this movie hs contrasting views. the critics hav given it out of teh world ratings bt many veiwers didnt like becoz few scenes where bipasha is actually imagining were really confusing , i wil watch once more to get the feel , although me and my frnds did like it on the first go itself 😊
Edited by tpam - 14 years ago
melancholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

i agree. parineeta was so beautiful. vidya was super! it's sad she didn't get many more roles like that later! i think someone should start making some of tagore stories....and some of the old uttam suchitra love stories! man those were fabulous! i think the current generation will like them if told in the present time!

saratchandra's writings wil b better like parineeta , devdas , simple story bt beautifully written .. tagores work r soo difficult for common mass to assimilate lol.. and yes i want saptapadi remake and sona as rina brown in place of suchitra 😳 who can b the male lead? lol i cant think of any
is it with subs ammu? i wanna see it kind of now