2nd Sep 09 Updt: Bua says Vasu Behind Dadaji Death

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
2nd Sep 2009 Bidaai: Written Update

Sorry for the delay Guys, I was stuck in some personal Problems...i hope understand😊

The episode begins with Ranvir asking Bua…if she knows someone in Agra….?? Ranvir says i have got to know that you know someone in Agra…and that person is from Rajvansh Family….and bua says how do you know all this….then Ranvir asks do you know Indrjeet Rajvansh….?? I came here to know the relation between you and Indrjeet Rajvansh and why does he send money to you every month….and this is very important for me to know…and then Bua asks how do you know Indrjeet…?? And Ranvir says I m his Son…and then Bua guess that he is Ranvir…and she asks are you Ranvir…?? And he asks do you know me…??? And she says yes of course I know you… then she asks about Alekh…by this Ranvir asks how do you know so much about us…??? And she says I used to live there at that time….in Rajvansh house….i m the true Bua of Indrjeet and Satyan….by hearing this Ragini comes to Ranvir and then she takes the pallu on her head and with Ranvir they takes the blessing from her….then as mauh dikhai she gives Ragini the Kangan of hers….and then Ranvir asks all the question and in that Bua says that she has been thrown out of the house just few days after the death of Dadaji….and Ranvir asks what is the relation of dadaji's death and your out of the house….?? But Bua ignores the question and she asks how did you came to find me…as I know that indrjeet has not sent you other wise you should have recognized me….and he says dadi I had to come….i had no choice…after the death of dadaji….situation were so bad….my Alekh also got ill….but if you were there at the diwali's night then you must know what have happened…..this question is bothering me…..that's why I think My Dad is responsible for dadaji's death…

Back at Sharma house malti comes home and kausi asks where have you been…?? She says I have been to mandir for the sake of happiness of our house…with bare foot….and this impress kaushi….back with Bua and Ranvir….Bua says whatever you are thinking is wrong…Indrjeet and Satyan used to care a lot for me….they consider me as their mother…then one day we choose a girl for indrjeet and without even seeing the girl…Indrjeet agreed with our decision…then when we went to make the relation to the girl's house….Indrjeet choose the small sister of that girl which was Vasu….cause she was bright in color and beautiful….as soon as Vasu steeped in our house…the surrounding in our house was not same like before……then that diwali night….

At Rajvansh house Indrjeet is telling a story to Alekh….and they both are laughing…but sadhna is sitting there very lost in thoughts….then Alekh asks her what's wrong but she says nothing…and Indrjeet says sadhna if you have some work in kitchen then you can go….but sadhna says no it's nothing like that and just then vasu comes in….and Alekh leaves seeing Vasu….then at sharma house Malti and her mom talk to each other…and in that Malti says she lied that she went to mandir bare foot….and just then Kaushi comes with some oil and tells malti that she will apply it to her feet….and then she says to hide her lie…that she will apply it herself….and just then vineet comes…and they have a small scene….

Then back to Bua and Ranvir….bau says what do you wanna know about that diwali night….that did you dadaji died with heart attack or someone killed him…..??? and Bua says " Tumhare Dadaji ka KHOON hua tha Ranvir…" that shocks Ranvir and Ragini both…..and Ranvir asks who killed dadaji….and Bua says the one who will get the most profit by your dadaji's death was none other Than VASU and it ends there.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Precap: Ranvir is talking with sadhna and says things that we should have know before I got to know now….and Sadhna says I didn't get it….and Ranvir says I will tell you everything when I come home….and they both hand up….and sadhna turns around to find Vasu standing behind her….

***********************************************************************************

Note: DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES. As they are Officially for India-Forums.com

Thank You😉 & Sorry for any Mistakes

Take Care, Njoy😃

Love
Unnati😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks unnati:)
i watched epi but luvdd readin ur update 2:)
btw i d0 bidaai update every tuesday eheehehehe:)s0 vr c0lleagues;):P
umm m sure its g0na b a gr8 help t0 zarmeen0 n 0ders wh0 cant watch bidaai due t0 0der c0mmitments:)
thanxxx
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for the update!! man now it is time to shift the blame to vasu..soo confusing!!!

aneelakhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can t watch online due to my computer problem because it take six hour to download the one part of the episode😵
but thanks alot for writing update with so much details. i feel like i have watched entire episode in just 2 minutes.you made my day and god bless you.
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
it not vasu i think it chotti maa or stayan coz dey have no value in d house n maybe by kiilin daadaji he tot he will get money or summat like but finally wer gettin close to what actually happend!
Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a ques....

today bua said that Inder chose Vasu over choti maa coz she was prettier.... on the other hand she also said Vasu didn't let Inder marry choti maa.

these statement r contradictory... can some1 please clarify this...

thanks 😊
..kashish.. thumbnail
tanks alot for the update!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Exoctica

I have a ques....

today bua said that Inder chose Vasu over choti maa coz she was prettier.... on the other hand she also said Vasu didn't let Inder marry choti maa.

these statement r contradictory... can some1 please clarify this...

thanks 😊

yes even I found it contradictory but then I thought that may be when things were being finalised before the marriage, vasu came in front of the marriageable boy (inderjeet) & he got attracted to her & decided to marry vasu instead of ambika. even if other elders may have objected to it, vasu must have made a mark on inderjeet's mind so much that he couldnt say no to vasu
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks unnati for the lovely update

I dont know if inderjeet has made bua say this in front of ranvir as he knew ranvir was coming to meet bua (from the post office scene which vasu narrated to him)
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update i think bua has a personal grudge against vasu which is making her blame her