Sept 2nd Written Update - Bharti/Gyaan go to jail!

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hellloooo shello everyone!!
Hope you all are having a great day, two more days before the weekend! And for those who are living in North America, we've got a long weekend coming up!πŸ˜ƒ But then for us Canadians, university/school is starting up next weekπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Anyways, I don't want to take up tooo much time with my bakwaas haha so here's a few tunes you can listen to and enjoy today's update!

Kaise Mujhe Instrumental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX0yPvpg8ho

OR

Dil De Diya Hai instrumental
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXPeFYQ7fpg

Apologies in advance for any mistakes made.πŸ˜ƒ

---------------------------------------------------------------------

September 2nd Written Update

The whole family participates in a puja at Bharti's house and Sudha prays to see Bhaskar again. Laxminarayan asks who will perform the ceremonies for the Visharjan as his health will not permit him to go into the water. Bharti volunteers Nanhe but he refuses, citing that he was so close to drowning last time. Bharti then takes the responsibility of performing the ceremonies. Laxminarayan and Sudha aunty are surprised, and point out that she is a girl. Bharti brushes it off saying that in the absence of her "husband" Bhaskar, she will carry it out, to which they finally agree.

Bharti reaches the office and gets out of her car. Gyaan approaches her from behind with a rod in his hand, ready to strike. Just as he is about to hit her, Bharti's purse drops and she bends down to pick it up. As a result, Gyaan misses his shot and sprawls down on the carπŸ˜† He continues to follow her in anger but she turns around and grabs the rod out of his hands. They have a tug of war session with the rod as Gyaan tries to get it out of Bharti's hands in fear of being struck! He tells her that he won't leave her for playing such a big game with him. She suggests that they talk things out but he doesn't listen and they continue to pull at the rod. Bharti finally lets go and Gyaan falls back onto the car from the impact and his nose starts to bleed. Bharti rushes over to see if Gyaan's ok and he gets up and slaps her. Bharti is furious and lays one BIG tamachaar on his face before grabbing his hair and bashing his head on the car hood a number of times, all the while giving him a lecture about how he had the nerve to slap herπŸ˜†
He catches her in a headlock just as the police car drives towards them but Bharti bites his arm and he is forced to release her. Bharti punches him once more and he lands on the police car!

Bharti and Gyaan beg the police officer to believe their side of the story. Gyaan maintains that Bharti was trying to beat him up while Bharti puts the blame on him. Bharti screams that she didn't punch Gyaan but ends up punching him and the police officer πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The police force Bharti and Gyaan into the truck and take them to the police station.

Armaan goes to wake Jiya up but finds her with a fever. He calls Jenny to let her know that he would not be coming into work that day. Amarjeet walks into the office in an extremely happy mood .

WORD OF THE DAY: OBLITERATE

Amarjeet asks Jenny where Bharti is but she tells him that she hasn't arrived yet. He sarcastically remarks that her car is outside so it must have came by itself. Jenny reassures him that she hasn't seem Bharti come in yet. Amarjeet wanders off in search for her.

Bharti and Gyaan arrive at the police station, held apart by a few police officers. They continue to argue and despite being held back, Bharti lays a punch on Gyaan again πŸ˜† Gyaan is put into a jail cell which is already occupied by two gundas. Bharti on the other hand is also put into a jail cell while she tries to convince the inspector that she wasn't the one to start the fight. There she meets two eunuchs.

Amarjeet is sitting in his office repeating the word of the day when the coffee boy Narayan (OMG HE'S NOT THE ORIGINAL ONE😲😲 where the heck did he go?!?!?!? i'm going to throw a tantrum...i loved that guy!!!!)
comes in and tells him that he hasn't found Bharti yet. Amarjeet calls Jenny and requests for Bharti's residence number. At home, Laxminarayan recieves the call and tells Amarjeet that Bharti has left for the office. Amarjeet tells him that she has not arrived yet and Sudha gets worried. Payal tries to call Bharti but her phone is not with her so she doesn't pick up.

Back in the police station, the eunuchs tell Bharti their dukh-bari story about not being accepted and Bharti says she understands,explaining that sometimes she feels like a man and sometimes she feels like a woman. Bharti says she finally understands their perspective and promises to write an article about them. They then start to dance around Bharti before being called away.

Gyaan pretends to be some big shot underworld don to try to scare the two gundas in his cell.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He claims to have murdered someone and one of the gundas tells him that he's in trouble as Pappu bhai will kill him since that someone happened to be Pappu Bhai's brother. Gyaan asks who Pappu bhai is and the second gunda says that it is him before jumping at Gyaan. Gyaan cowers in fear as and begs for forgiveness and a big bang erupts throughout the station. Gyaan begs the police to save him.

Payal goes to Armaan in hopes of finding Bharti but to no avail. He shakes his head, mentioning that problems never find Bharti but she follows them. At the police station, Gyaan and Bharti are being questioned. The police asks for identification and Gyaan pulls out some money but quickly gives his ID card after seeing the look on the inspector's face. The inspector lets Gyaan leave but Bharti is forced to stay since she has no id on her. She requests to make a phone call and calls Armaan. Payal takes the phone and asks her what she is doing at the police station but Bharti retorts back asking her what she is doing at Armaan's house (LOL jealousy anyone?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³)
Bharti begs Payal to help her get out before her family finds out when Laxminaryan, Nanhe and Sudha walk in. She keeps her back turned towards them when Nanhe spots her and walks towards her slowly.

Precap - KK meets Bhaskar in jail

--------------------------------------------------

Thoughts on the episode - haha i enjoyed it, although the lack of Armaan made me sad haha - but OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY CHANGED COFFEE BOY!!!😭HE WAS MY HERO!! 😭😭😭 The Gyaan-Bharti scenes are worth watchingπŸ˜† SERIOUSLY, if Armaan wasn't such a cutester and i didnt have such a big crush on him....i wouldnt mind a Bharti-Gyaan angleπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰ They've got some different kinda chemistry there haha

Edited by shockalot - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haaahaaha ....The Gyan & Bharti scenes were really worth watching..
2dayz epi defo blonged to Gyan & Bharti ...
OMG !! They were fighting on
the road ...dat totally cracked me up...
wow wat a street brawl ...
🀣.🀣.... I just luved 2dayz epi ...

Thanx 4 the update  Shazia..
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Shazia

Me too loved to see Payal being jealous of Armaan and Bharti being jealous of Payal.
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the very awesome update..
i'll watch tonight =)
jassie_17 thumbnail
Awesome episode yaar!!!!!Totallie this episode totallie belonged to Gyaan and Bharti...They were juz brilliant!!!!!The fighting scens, Bharti accidentally hitting Gyaan's eyes, Gyaan trying to act cool in front of Pappu bhai and the other guy....and getting hit...I guess gyaan will never get fed up of getting beaten..hahahaha

And itz da 60th episode...awesome...and i've been missing KK so much and oo we get to see him tonight...Can't wait for the next episode....This is super exciting!!!!!

Cheers,
Jassie
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gyaan and bharti's fighting was too good & serves right for Gyaan
in precap KK looked good as a tapori
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haha.. awesome update..
but well said yaarr.. bharti n gyan share a diff chem.. i luvdd watching their fight 🀣
thanks for the lovely update..!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update thanks alot:)
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update jiπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the episode..

bharti is hilarious asusual