RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
...might be...

...from among the top 3 contestants....

MONA & ANAIDA πŸ‘

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
*-----* GIRL POWER *-----*

(note for mods: I didn't do any morphing, it's just a screen shot! 😳)Edited by RainbowWarrior - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RW-ji, I think the winner wld be betn Anaida and Chetan, less chances for Mona. Anaida and Chetan have shown all emotions, happy,sad,anger,  cried, cared, the image is wholesome. Edited by realitybites - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it will be chetan ......after akashdeeps elimination mujhe bahut bure bure khayal aa rahe hai ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Though i wish anaida wins and ppl wil know who is the real celebrity here and juss doingt eh few stupid shows ......u dun bcum a celebrity!!
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Except for Chetan, koi bhi winner ho, I'll be happy! But I have every hope for Anaida! ⭐️
I'm so happy that the 🐷 was finally booted out! ⭐️
⭐️
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

RW-ji, I think the winner wld be betn Anaida and Chetan, less chances for Mona. Anaida and Chetan have shown all emotions, happy,sad,anger, cried, cared, the image is wholesome.

Yes, yes RB-ji, that may be but I just want to imagine this situation till the 4th at least 'cos for once there are more girls in a final! πŸ‘
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Yes, yes RB-ji, that may be but I just want to imagine this situation till the 4th at least 'cos for once there are more girls in a final! πŸ‘

Yeah RW-ji thats true first time more girls in the finaleπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hope a girl wins, lets see.
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Except for Chetan, koi bhi winner ho, I'll be happy! But I have every hope for Anaida! ⭐️
I'm so happy that the 🐷 was finally booted out! ⭐️
⭐️

I really don't mind if anyone wins. But Chetan's silliness has been irritating most of us πŸ₯± 
And besides, the girls are NO less. Anaida is more deserving among the 3 and I really wish to see her as the Jungle Queen ⭐️
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona18

I really don't mind if anyone wins. But Chetan's silliness has been irritating most of us πŸ₯±
And besides, the girls are NO less. Anaida is more deserving among the 3 and I really wish to see her as the Jungle Queen ⭐️

Me too, I really want Anaida to win ⭐️ but if Mona wins it's still ok, Anaida will be happy for her... actually if Chetan wins, Anaida will be happy for him too! πŸ˜• WHY is Anaida so nice?!! πŸ˜›
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i just want mona or anaida  to win
pallavi25 thumbnail
I want Anaida to win too, shes the most genuine person, but I think either Mona or Chetan or both will win becuz they acted in some TV shows and viewers know them well.