spoiler foe today elemination(2-10-09)

tsaian thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
akshadeep eliminated  from jugle
here is teh source

*Viewbie's Note*

Article link removed. Tellychakkar articles are NOT allowed on IF.

Please refrain yourself from posting tellychakkar articles.

-IJSMB Dev Team
Edited by *Aman_I* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally Good riddance! thank God hez out!

madhy thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwww im really really fainted now wit da excitement..but i really hope stud_akshay is all fine to hear this.
wow it will be a treat to watch his elimination....aww most awaited epi.....im more eager to watch this den a grand finale..

peace...
madhy thumbnail
yippeeeeeeeeeee 🥳

celebration timeeeee 🥳

where r u all my fellow IFians ...lets hv a party..... [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] 🥳 Edited by madhy - 14 years ago
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............................................ In your face! One guy ruined our forum for the last two days... I am so happy that he finally gets to eat crow!
 🥳
Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Good riddance to bad rubbish! I hope the 🐷 is grilled like no one else! 😆
👏

Finally, the villain is out!!! ⭐️ I am so happy... I might even become religious today! ⭐️⭐️⭐️Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............................................ In
your face! One guy ruined our forum for the last two days... I am so
happy that he finally gets to eat crow! <br>🥳<br>Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Good riddance to bad rubbish! I hope the 🐷 is grilled like no one else! 😆<br>👏<br><br>Finally, the villain is out!!! ⭐️ I am so happy... I might even become religious today! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Bubrakk ho..... To all the secret Aakash fan club .... we won !!🤗
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We should celebrate with a party in Space 😎
tanya2009 thumbnail
I think now Chetan wife is going to make him stop talking to aakash b/c the more chetan will be with aakash the more chetan's image will be ruined also.
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haan, Gossip! All credit goes to you. You were the chief of the Propaganda Mission... Yeh to honaa hi tha... 😆

@Rainbow... Yes! We delegate the responsibility of the party-planning to you! 😛😆😆 I propose that we meet in the asteroid belt of Andromeda... Lovely place, I tell ya! 😛😆
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Finally the PROBLEM CHILD is GONE..now i really hope to see chetan leaving ..Girls go win the title