Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
give us the proof that u r not pulling our leg as u know most of us want to hear this news😉
madhy thumbnail
wowwwwwww if dt is true im fainted wit da excitement
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............................................ In your face! One guy ruined our forum for the last two days... I am so happy that he finally gets to eat crow!
 🥳
Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Good riddance to bad rubbish! I hope he is grilled like no one else! 😆
👏

The villain is out!!! ⭐️ I am so happy... I might even become religious today! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
i am really happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🥳

finallyyyyyyyyyy thank goddddddddd

i hope mona  would win...........................😛
akashhhh is outttttt yippiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii👍🏼
*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yay yay yay!!! i'm so happy he is finally out! it is so overdue! he has no dignity..you'd think a public figure in front of 35 cameras would know how to behave civally... he can't even behave properly with fellow colleagues and is disgustingly disrepectful to women!

i'm disappointed that Sony probably kept him in to boost trp's for so long. most people were just waiting for him to go out! now Sony realised they need people in the final who will bring in the most votes and money..and that is very sad.

all the best to Mona and Anaida, they are such strong women to have got through all of this(even with akash) hope either of them win, they deserve it. Mona rocks!! =)

though i do wonder now, how the hell is he going to salvage whatever image he has left...!?!?
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yipee this is a great day   .... at last the loud mouth is out🥳
redbia thumbnail

Jis ne yeh Khabar sunai ALLAH us ko dhair saary khushiyan de kitny logon ko khush kiya 👏 😉 ............ thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a Lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt  👍🏼