Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i got PERFECTTTT!!!!!!!! <3
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I got 7/15
I need to know more about Additi ! :S
Btw why did she have to change her teeth for fitting in heer's character ?
Eusra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pianofied.

I got 7/15

I need to know more about Additi ! :S
Btw why did she have to change her teeth for fitting in heer's character ?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=878249

Additi to shed excess flab

After having added a 'D' to her name, Additi Gupta, who debuts with Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil is obeying all instructions from her director. Ekta is very particular about the way her lead actresses look. That's why she has taken Additi to a very well-known dentist because she wanted Additi's smile to be perfect. "Additi's teeth are overlapped due to which her character was not getting the desired smile. So far she has had two sittings with the dentist," says a source. The actress has even been put on a diet. "Additi is on a diet currently but she is not complaining because she knows that it's for her benefit," adds the source. Talk about muscle power!

www.deccan.com

Balaji bares its teeth

Ekta Kapoor is keen that actors of her show look good. Recently she instructed Additi Gupta aka Heer of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil to straighten her set of teeth

Vickey Lalwani

Additi Gupta

Smile please, Additi. Actually, no. Wait a second. Don't smile. Ekta has instructed the lead girl of her new show, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Additi Gupta, to straighten her teeth so that she can have a perfect smile. Additi's teeth are a little uneven.

Says a source, "Ekta naturally finds Additi beautiful but she wants her to look better. Hence, she told Additi to get her teeth straightened. Additi's teeth are uneven and crooked."

When contacted, Additi confirms that she has been given such a directive. "I was anyway planning to get this repair job done in the next few days. I am aware that a few of my teeth in the lower front are crooked. If the repair job is done, I will have a much better smile." Additi added that she would be visiting a dental surgeon for the same in the next few days.

Ekta Kapoor

Not so long ago, Ekta consulted numerologist Sanjay B Jumaani to ensure that this show becomes an immediate success. He in turn told Additi to add and extra 'D' to her name. Does D stand for 'dental', Additi?

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil has replaced Kasautii Zindagi Kay on Star Plus from March 3. The show is set in a traditional Punjabi family. The story revolves around a promise made by two friends and how the consequences of this pact affect the lives of their children. It's certainly affected Additi, but grin and bear it, babes! It's only for the better says Balaji…

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article& amp;sectid=12&contentid=20080304200803040314375183bf11c5

Love...Eusra...

MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You Scored : 5 / 15

O GOD, this is such a HORRIBLE SCORE, dont worry guys with 7, 8 or even 15. Youre not the lowest, I AM!!😲