Poll

Who is Stud_Akshay?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys,

this guy comes with repeated posts in support of Akash every other time.

When mods decide whether he is spamming or not (wonder why posting articles of same theme repeatedly is not spamming and how he still continues to spam..), thought of running this poll. What do you think this guy is?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AakSHIT is a loser ... Jaisa guru vasi chala 🤡 🤡 🤡
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Akash ji, it is against the rules to start threads on other members. In the interest of fairness, please send a PM to Aman, and ask her to trash this thread.

(This is a friendly suggestion. Look at it this way: if you agitate another person, it becomes even more likely that he will become more vindictive. So, it is best to ignore him until he learns to behave himself. Making threads like this will not be of any good use.) 😃

P.S. Sanam ji, I noticed! That is why I "like"d your post. 😃
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
of course, spamming is against IF rules...

however, i am afraid so is this thread... as it would fall under the category of 'attacking a member personally'.... 😳

does not matter who that member is, but such threads, imo, are unwarranted... 😊

p.s.  Mohit ji, we posted almost the same thing at the same time, LOL....
Edited by pksanam - 14 years ago
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Akash ji, it is against the rules to start threads on other members. In the interest of fairness, please send a PM to Aman, and ask her to trash this thread.

(This is a friendly suggestion. Look at it this way: if you agitate another person, it becomes even more likely that he will become more vindictive. So, it is best to ignore him until he learns to behave himself. Making threads like this will not be of any good use.) 😃

ok got it.. will ask for the same..
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited...I guess I was wrong....

Edited by desicrowd - 14 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
i think it's one of his relative who is trying to get max amount of votes for him!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

this is not done yaar. Joking about celebs is one thing joking about members is another matter. Even if this wasn't against the rules it shouldn't be done.

I think stud_Akshay said in one of his posts that he was a stuntman and a great fan of Akash.

Funny post, btw. I would have voted on all of them.😆
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is not cool whoever this person is, they are a member of IF and u have no right to ridicule him/her. im sure you wouldnt like anyone making a post on you asking ppl if hey think yu are crazy.