Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont think it makes any sense.
first thing, they wont b able to end the current track by 15th.
and secondly, if any such thing was to happen, kajen would have stated it in their recent interview. m sure they know about the track. infact their statements contradict the ones said by this mansi girl.

hope v get clarifications by tellybuzz.

i dont think v should believe this untill an official frm the show or channel confirms it.

cheers,

sakshi.
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what new DRS as if this was ready to be over idk bout them but i want to more of KSG AND AMIT TANDON
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but there is so much going on so does this mean that the intern swill become senoir doctors???
ReeMKa thumbnail
i hope not and what do you mean about that
that AR and all of them will be change ? :|
Noooooooooooooo i WON'T

ReeM

XOXO
Sweet baby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😲

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info....I really want that DMG need a leap....karan wahi looks really cute in promo..so I want to watch DMG again ;)....
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

how much sense would that make coming just a couple of weeks after this was said >>>

Both of you are part of a show which has crossed the 400 episode mark. How does it feel to share the success?
Karan: Well it has been a beautiful journey so far. And I really, really hope that we as a team do all that it takes to reach the four digit mark, make it like a 1000 episode success. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but now that we have reached the 400th episode, all  sad things seem small and trivial, compared to this awesome moment of success. And all the sweat seems worth it!

Will there be a fourth Riddhima?
Jennifer: Nope. There won't be a fourth Riddhima. The viewers will get to enjoy seeing us as a couple for a long time to come (smiles).

Hi!

Completely agree Preeti...

I think he's one of the new interns that are gonna be under AR, AA, AN and Muskaan's supervision...

Because remember when DMG first started they had the 'Coming Soon' promos for Armaan and everyone yet when RM/AN entered it was a normal promo... If he was gonna join as a current intern it'd be a 'normal' promo... They'd wouldn't show 'Coming Soon' promo's if they weren't planning on starting a new season to Sanjeevani (in my opinion) and if you notice the DMG tune is a little different in the promo too...

Still hoping it's something like the current interns become senior doctors and Karan (Wahi) along with others is a new batch of interns for Armaan, Riddhima and the gang to supervise... Yet the majority of screen space/ focus still remains on the 'old gang'... I don't want the 'newbies' to replace the 'old gang' 😛...

I am SO hoping that this is it and KSG and the others don't leave! 😕...

Take Care
Edited by N786 - 14 years ago
Dmg1huge1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
WHAT???
i am shocked whats that and why i really really miss dmg from 20th aug 2007 it was golden memories SHILPA,MAYANK,KARAN,MUSKAAN MEHAANI AND GAPPU i miss every1 ohh
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am so scared
i want armaan ridhima to stay
kajen to stay
oh pls this shouldnt happen

SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
so the current track will end and new story would begin with new interns?..i am so confused!!