Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ishtar

Haan..How would Aakash lose weight?
Woh oh sabka dimag khata hai..

yeap .. if anything he should've gained a few pounds... Kaam ka na kaaj ka... dushman anaaj ka..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena1

yeap .. if anything he should've gained a few pounds... Kaam ka na kaaj ka... dushman anaaj ka..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arey aaj toh aise pada hua tha ....jaise bechare mein bolne tak ki jaan nahi hai πŸ˜†
it appeared as if the poor guy is finally tired of screaming and shouting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meena1

In Aakash style,"SHUT UP.....SHUT UP...........SHUT UP..............................tumlogo ki aukaat nahi hai mere baare me baat karne ki.....................mai yaha jungle me weight loss karne nahi aaya hun.....................aur waise bhi mere liye weight loss karna konsa mushkil hai,abhi Parathewaale baba se mannat maang lunga n 2 hazaar parathe chada dunga to wo meri manokaamna chutki me pura kar dengeπŸ˜†
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

In Aakash style,"SHUT UP.....SHUT UP...........SHUT UP..............................tumlogo ki aukaat nahi hai mere baare me baat karne ki.....................mai yaha jungle me weight loss karne nahi aaya hun.....................aur waise bhi mere liye weight loss karna konsa mushkil hai,abhi Parathewaale baba se mannat maang lunga n 2 hazaar parathe chada dunga to wo meri manokaamna chutki me pura kar dengeπŸ˜†

Continued...
Tum logon ko to Personality ka P bhi nahin pataa hai... Gardan marod dunga tumhari... Mera weight loss hua hai because I do not like to eat food prepared by certain individuals... BEEP... beep... beep... BEEEEEEEEEEP... Jai Mata Di... God bless you... Someboddddy-Averryyyboddy! 🀒
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arey aaj toh aise pada hua tha ....jaise bechare mein bolne tak ki jaan nahi hai πŸ˜†
it appeared as if the poor guy is finally tired of screaming and shouting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who would've thought that yeh din bhi dekhne ko milega... Kal bhi woh waise hi padaa hua tha, until Mona ne usse swarg ki sugandh ka anubhav karayaa... Is it possible that he has been informed of the negative image that he has made for himself? Ab woh bhi Aman-type ban jaayega...
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Who would've thought that yeh din bhi dekhne ko milega... Kal bhi woh waise hi padaa hua tha, until Mona ne usse swarg ki sugandh ka anubhav karayaa... Is it possible that he has been informed of the negative image that he has made for himself? Ab woh bhi Aman-type ban jaayega...

arey waah ...aap bahut jaldi kapde dho kar aa gaye πŸ˜†

Anyway , Quite possible tht he must hav been made aware of gaalis he is getting outside frm teh public so he is choosing to keep quiet till teh finals as not many dayz r left .....o he juss hav to control his beeps for next 3-4 dayz ..(tht cud also be really tuff on him though)......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
or he must have got sum mental shock regarding the results yesterday th tshowed anaida got more votes than him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
immunoblot thumbnail

arey waah ...aap bahut jaldi kapde dho kar aa gaye πŸ˜†

Anyway , Quite possible tht he must hav been made aware of gaalis he is getting outside frm teh public so he is choosing to keep quiet till teh finals as not many dayz r left .....o he juss hav to control his beeps for next 3-4 dayz ..(tht cud also be really tuff on him though)......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
or he must have got sum mental shock regarding the results yesterday th tshowed anaida got more votes than him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kapde dhul rahe hain... We don't have to be there... Bugger ji, aap ko pataa hai na, washing maschine ke aavishkaar ke baare mein?! πŸ˜›
There is an Arabic family of like 250 people living below us. Their slot is always before ours, and their great-great-great-grandmother who doesn't speak any language that modern people speak is usually there to guard their clothes... It usually takes all the effort of Mrs. Blot-to-be to keep her occupied in sign-language conversation, while I clean out their clothes and fill in ours. But ab, it is done... and we don't have to bother about the clothes for another half an hour... πŸ˜ƒ (This is more information than you wanted to know, but I thought that I'll still share it!)

I can imagine how tough it would be for him to not use his beepvani, so I'll favour the idea that he is still reeling with the shock that Anaida got more votes (this thought didn't even strike me!).
BTW, in which language did Anaida's brother write a letter? Was it a touching scene?
Bugger thumbnail
@mohit - It was definately quite a lot information πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Thx for sharing anyway !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was in hindi only , or mabbe they got it translated in hindi ...wateevr.......yaa ....it was sorta ok ......aftereffects of tht letter was more touching !!
even chetan was like asking her bout her motehr n all ...akash was toh juss lying so indifferently as if he is not in his senses πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and still trying to recover frm teh shock πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
immunoblot thumbnail

@mohit - It was definately quite a lot information πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Thx for sharing anyway !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was in hindi only , or mabbe they got it translated in hindi ...wateevr.......yaa ....it was sorta ok ......aftereffects of tht letter was more touching !!

even chetan was like asking her bout her motehr n all ...akash was toh juss lying so indifferently as if he is not in his senses πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and still trying to recover frm teh shock πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Bold: Accha hai! Jaise ko taisa milaa... Bhagwaan kare, woh kabhi na recover kare...
Pride hath a fall... That is true, after all! πŸ˜†
prince-tidus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol , akash know how to eat without any food stuff 😈