Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
meha we all r waiting yaar tumhare few hrs katum kab katum honge yaarπŸ˜‰
mehanandita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: y_tanuja

meha we all r waiting yaar tumhare few hrs katum kab katum honge yaarπŸ˜‰

sorry dear, sys got crashed so missed the written part and key board problem too
writing it once again
will surely post it today, sorry for making u wait for a long time, thnks a lot for waiting.
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
mehanandita thumbnail
writing dear,will post it today.thks for waitingπŸ€—πŸ€—
mehanandita thumbnail

Sorry for the lateeeeeeeeeeeee update and no michi scenes. Ll try to do better in upcoming part. including the names who talked p for prachi n for neev and a for ayesha

Part 1:

P : So Ayesha what's your plan

A : Thank god you finally asked it, I wonder you ask it or not, btw we are going to Powai Lake and after that not planned yet, may be a late night movie.

P : But why this week end,

A : Actually it s a secret and a sweet surprise is waiting for u, but sorry neev warned me not to reveal it to u,

P : What surprise?

A : Sorry! Prachi he will tell by his own.

When they reached there both cant able to find neev and his friend, Ayesha called neev,he said that they went to have some drinks in the near by shop.

Both headed towards the shop, as soon as prachi went closer to them she felt very strange feeling seeing the back of neev friend, she closed her eyes and started to pray that it should not be the same person, but neev called prachi interfering her prayers for his friend introduction to her.

N : Hi prachi, hi Ayesha, this is my friend milind.

P : Milinnnnnnnnnnnd!

The one guy whom she doesn't want to meet in her whole life is right in front of her

Next moment she started running away from the place, getting confused Ayesha started to follow her, but neev stopped Ayesha and asked her to stay with milind as the place was not safe as its becoming dark.

Seeing neev approaching her, prachi shouted not to follow her and will call him later.

Rage and confusion are fighting for supremacy within her. She never turned back after talking to neev, she just wants to reach the car and get out of this place as quickly as possible.

But when she across half the road she slipped due to the pothole which made her to fall ripping her knee on the road. Cursing milind under breathe, She rolled over and examines her bleeding knees through the help of headlight coming from the truck before her, it horned loudly and she can hear the screech of its tires as the driver hit the brakes. But it's moved faster towards her.

She heard someone calling her name when she turned back; she saw neev shouting towards her to get out of the road.

She realized her situation, and her mind started yelling to move her legs but her body got freeze and stayed in the same place. She gasped and closed her eyes, wishing desperately that she was somewhere else; anywhere else may be near the car but not in the middle of the road.

She felt something hard hitting on her cheeks. A roaring sound filled her ears, and wind from the passing truck blew her hair across her face, when she opened her eyes she saw neev worried face.

N: "Are you okay prachi?

P : Yeah I am ok. Wait!  "U '.knocked me out of the way?" she asked breathtakingly

N : "Yeah I guess so",

P : Thanks neev! Now I believe that u r a great foot ball player.

N : It's ok!  Now tell me why did u run like this

P : Neev pls, I don't want to talk about this anymore, and tell sorry to Ayesha. See u soon. Bye!

Morning prachi woke up hearing a loud thudding sound of her door,

P : Ayesha' u here!

A :  I guess, u have some explanation to do!

P : I am sorry Ayesha for yesterday.

A : Wht sorry, do you know how I felt yesterday, and why you dint pick my calls.

P : U called me

A : Yeah

When she found her phone under her pillow there were five missed calls,

P : sorry Ayesha I think I over slept?

A : wht happened to you yesterday.

P : I can't bare him Ayesha

A : Him who? milind, but he seemed very nice

P : "Yeah, well, he used to be nice." You remember that guy I told you I dated in college doing my bachelors.

A : Yeah, the one you loved and hurt you at the end. What about him, wait don't say he was him

P : "yes" he's that guy

A : "but'..u said his name is Nathan"

P : Its "MILIND NATHANIAL MISHRA" said prachi thanks to kuku

A : I am sorry prachi, but how are we going to join neev lab

Neev lab.Yes, prachi we both are selected to join his lab, I know how long u waited for this, but'..

P : But, what?

A : milind is head of the lab,

P : Its ok Ayesha, u go and join, I am not coming there.

A : Then Me too not going there, u got that? She said and left to talk abt this to neev

By evening neev came to meet prachi

N : I am sorry prachi, I don't know he was the one!

P : Its ok neev, how will u know I met him when I was doing  my bachelors, by that time I don't even know u, but thnks for supporting me always neev, I don't know if u and Ayesha were not there in my masters I would've surely broke down. You two are really great friends for me.

N : Enough, enough I have some confessions to do, but I don't know where to start.

P : What? neev

N : Actually I thought to ignore it, and don't want to say anything to you, but I cant its killing me, yest I dint help u to cross the road, it was U

P : What?

N : Yes prachi! Even I don't know how I crossed but some ability is there inside u,

P : Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev,are u crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you are kidding me right!

N : Hey wht is there to make fun, tell me one thing did u ever tried something weird.

P : Wht do u mean

N :  Like the professors doing things by mind.

P : Are u asking me I've any super powers.

N : "no, not super powers, its just abilities."

P : "abilities'''''.like what?" Sorry I don't think I have like one u said. so better go and consult a doctor

N : Prachi, to be honest, yesterday I dint knock u out of the road, it's U

P : What do u mean neev, I mean, how can I get myself out like that, its impossible!

N : I ran to u and tried to help you, but I didnt do anything

P : But I felt like u!

N : No!

P : Ok neev, I sure you have gone nuts, better leave this is place before I say anything, she started walking to her bedroom

N : Wait!.If u don't believe let me show u one thing, but don't tell this to anyone ok, you are the first one I am showing not even Ayesha know about this.

P : Ok!

He made her to sit near him and asked her to see wht he is doing,

Within in a second he disappeared and reappeared in a minute.

P : Wooooooooooow, how did u do this?

N : It's my ability.will u  believe me now!

P : Yes, but what are u coming to say, that I too have a ability like transport from place to place.

N : Yes prachi, u ve it. If u don't believe, atleast try for once within a short distance. Let be from this sofa to the door.

P : Are u sure, but how?

N : Yeah, see if I want to become invisible I think about being invisible. You too try like this

She closed her eyes and imagined that she should be near the door in the next moment she s in front of the door

P : Wow neev, I can't believe, I really did this! I can transport from place to place.

N : Come lets try another thing, and pls don't be scared, ur the first one I am trying it.

He hold her hands and next moment both got vanished.And after some time they came back,

N : Now its ur turn prachi, try me with you,

P : Sure neev?, this is my first time,

N : I trust you prachi,

P : But I don't know how much distance I can go

N : Lets think about the park near our college ok.

P : Fine

Both used their power simultaneously and were at the park. In excitement prachi left neev's hand. That caused both visible. One small girl who was playing in a chair, started screaming. But after some time she started gigglind and said super heros?

Hearing that both neev and prachi started laughing.

Suddenly they felt someone watching them and coming towards them.

So they returned back immediately.  

P : Wow that really amazing neev,

N : Yeah, now its getting late, so u go to sleep see u in the morning.

Precap: michi flash back

Waitin for comments. Jhootes too included

EDITED FOR SARA, THNKS FOR THE INFROMATION SARA.HOPE U ENJOY IT.πŸ˜•

Edited by mehanandita - 14 years ago
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow kash mujhe bhi mil jaye aise power
nice update
jaldi update karna next part
me waiting
continue soon
OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow meha what a update....prachi and neev have super power.......so it was milind who broke prachi's heart......please update soon I want to know what happen between michi.....hope milind has super power as well.....
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part meha...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
So Neev and Prachi has some unusual abilities. But how did they get it? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Wish even I had it. πŸ˜†
Are u being inspired by Harry PotterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Does Milind and Ayesha also have such abilitites? πŸ˜•
So Milind was the one who hurt Prachi before. Lets see what's their story.πŸ˜•
Continue soon dear

$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok mehu ........ i will be giving my honest comments

first of all the part was pretty fast, i mean in too hurry ....... & you should give the names in front of the dialogues so that we can know who's dialogue it is
thank god that you will show us michi flashback in next part ....... so neev & prachi has some super powers but prachi was unaware till now ........ milind & ayesha too have those powers ? ....... prachi ran coz milsi was the one who left her ....... "nathan", very inspiring ........ next time be patient & clear

plz continue soon
mehanandita thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi..panchi

me firstcongrats dear😊

mehanandita thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi..panchi

wow kash mujhe bhi mil jaye aise power how mean only for u.

nice updatethnks
jaldi update karna next partsure will try
me waiting
continue soon

thnks for the comments dear πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—