LS Written Update August 31, 2009 Edit

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
okay, im am frickin pissed right now..
for about an hour, i was trying to find a frickin website so i could watch ladies special and do the update..
and then i found a bad one..
part 2 and 3 wre messed up..
anyways,i did a nice and detailed update of part 1 and some of part 2, but my stupid computer got i dunno what happened, but it started acting stupid..
so i saved my update just in case..
and as i was about to post it my computer zapped on me..
i wasn't fazed cause i had saved my update, but guess what?
my stupid computer lost my update!!
ARG!!!
*deep breath*
so now i am going to attempt to do an update from my memory..
please bare with me..

Jassi's dad calls one of Jassi;s friends and asks him if Jassi took Geeti to the farmhouse with the  wrong intension. The friend answers yes. Jassi's dad gets pissed and tells the friend to not say that. Back at Shoba's house, Shoba is knocking at Trisha;s door. Trisha has locked the door and isnt opening it. Vasu and Vinny look annoyed. But Shoba keeps on knocking. Finally Trisha opens her door and announces that she wont leave the house until she gets her share. Vasu gets annoyed and tells Trisha that Trisha doesnt need to stay in the house to get her share. They will give it to her anyway. Trisha says no. Vinny and Shoab restraint Vasu and Trisha goes back into her room. Outside, Shoba and Vasu talk. Vasu is pissed that Vinny and Shoba are so tolerant of Trisha. Shoba tries to make Vasu understand that Trisha is very young and she has lost both of her parents. Vasu says that she understands that. Vasu says that they want the best for Trisha, but Trisha wants them to suffer. Inside, Trisha is hearing all this and crying her heart out. Sometime later, Shoba comes in and tries to have a heart-to-heart talk with Trisha, but Trisha refuses to open up. Shoba tries to convice Trisha to spend some more time with them. She tries to touch Trisha's head in a motherly gesture but Trisha cringes and pulls away. Shoba leaves Trisha;s room. Trisha cries again. In the morning, Pooja is watching the news. The news people are talking about Jassi's murder and Geeti's involment. Pooja calls Babli and talks to her regarding the matter. Karan comes into the room and tries to be romatntic. Back inside Ladies Special, some women are trash-talking against Nanda and Geeti. Babli gets mad and intevenes. She chews out the ladies pretty good.

okay, thats how far i got, the video didnt work anymore..so sorry about that..i will be back to to edit hopefully..again, im really sorry about this, this is all from memory..stupid computer..
oh yea, i have a favour..per say i dont find a video can somebody who watched the episode fill me in? i'll update asap..again, really sorry..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Awww! That happens to me all the time. I hope you're feeling better now.

Thank you for the update!

Love,
-Nikasha-
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^ yea i am, thanks..
anyways, still looking for part 3 + 4..
Nikasha. thumbnail

Isha if you're having trouble finding videos, I'll let the spoiler pass as the remainder of today's update for today.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awww! poor isha...btw the preview was same to same as the episode so u can use it. only extra part was babli defended geeti which isha has covered.