Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

yes i love to hear "akshara" from him ..the name sounds different when he says it...

i saw the episode again..except the last idiotic joke which he said, he was fine in the rest of the scene...i mean tht 1000 mtr hurdle race and then naitik saying "mera woh matlab nahi tha" and then he goes one with bandhan toh bandhan hi hota hai, chahe jitna pavitra ho" 🤣 n then again he sai d "main apni shadi ki baat nahi kar raha tha" , i found tht hilarious..and in b/w when he said "aisa toh hota hai..akshara"...aaawww i like it so much when he calls her by her name...and aksh toh was ready with her speech "chahe jo bhi ho jaye etc. etc." ...poori senti hoke..

yesterday's episode was a rollercoaster for me when I saw it first...I loved their expressions when he said change kar lenge and then Nani and daddaji's discussion made me so angry that I missed all the cute parts after that....aur 2nd time dekha to I loved that scene when he was waiting for her outside and quitely said Akshara...he saus it so cutely....and unlike Akshara he doesnt keep saying her name that often and that makes it even better 😳....

also he was so understanding and went to 'bhaima''s room to change 😆
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

yesterday's episode was a rollercoaster for me when I saw it first...I loved their expressions when he said change kar lenge and then Nani and daddaji's discussion made me so angry that I missed all the cute parts after that....aur 2nd time dekha to I loved that scene when he was waiting for her outside and quitely said Akshara...he saus it so cutely....and unlike Akshara he doesnt keep saying her name that often and that makes it even better 😳....

also he was so understanding and went to 'bhaima''s room to change 😆

Why 'Bhaima' ritu...did u misspell it or i'am missing something????
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

That's a relief to hear...main soch rahi thi ki  sirf mera hi husband aisa hai...........😆

Sonu abhi often we will get such relieves. We hardly share such small things with anyone and start believing that hamare hi saath aisa hota hai.
Whenever I find any similar situation to my life, I too feel relieved. 😛

aare yaar mine is just opposite....he is always asking for my opinion and sometimes that annoys my mother-in-law...but he still does it 😆...I must tell him that the general trend is not to ask 😆😆
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That's a relief to hear...main soch rahi thi ki  sirf mera hi husband aisa hai...........😆
[/QUOTE]
Sonu abhi often we will get such relieves. We hardly share such small things with anyone and start believing that hamare hi saath aisa hota hai.
Whenever I find any similar situation to my life, I too feel relieved. 😛
[/QUOTE]

aare yaar mine is just opposite....he is always asking for my opinion and sometimes that annoys my mother-in-law...but he still does it 😆...I must tell him that the general trend is not to ask 😆😆
[/QUOTE]

Is maamle mein mera vaala aapke jaisa hi hai Ritu. Hamko aisi situation often handle nahi karni padti par whenever we have to mujhe extra careful rahena padta hai.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Is maamle mein mera vaala aapke jaisa hi hai Ritu. Hamko aisi situation often handle nahi karni padti par whenever we have to mujhe extra careful rahena padta hai.
[/QUOTE]

thats a part of life.. kya karen,1/2 an hour ke YRKKH aur 3 hours of IF ke bahar bhi ek duniya hai 😆😆
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Gayitri is just doing that...in order to avoid tensions in the family, she's overlooking a basic fact that if Naitik is forced to join the business, he will never be able to give his 100% to it...till the time Naitik is mentally prepared to join the business, they must not force him..if possible, try to make him understand...tht's the sensible way of approaching this problem......Daddaji just dictate orders which is wrong..they never discussed with Naitik what he wants, what he wants to do with his life, his career..not even his mom and dad..so obviously Naitik will feel that nobody understands his point of view....

[/QUOTE]

but sad thing is that Daddaji is not fully wrong in his demands...full setup and flourishing business hai unka and he is the sole heir...what will happen to that after him and Rajshekhar retire??? munna and munni ka munnu???

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Gayitri is just doing that...in order to avoid tensions in the family, she's overlooking a basic fact that if Naitik is forced to join the business, he will never be able to give his 100% to it...till the time Naitik is mentally prepared to join the business, they must not force him..if possible, try to make him understand...tht's the sensible way of approaching this problem......Daddaji just dictate orders which is wrong..they never discussed with Naitik what he wants, what he wants to do with his life, his career..not even his mom and dad..so obviously Naitik will feel that nobody understands his point of view....

but sad thing is that Daddaji is not fully wrong in his demands...full setup and flourishing business hai unka and he is the sole heir...what will happen to that after him and Rajshekhar retire??? munna and munni ka munnu???
[/QUOTE]

that's not my problem 😆 they must discuss it ..i feel they should take out a middle way..naitik should be allowed to do this job for a few yrs and then he can join his business..