Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

hai na hai na? it's my fav. scene too..he said it so softly ..i loved it...

i am glad you noticed it too...hearing "akshara" from his mouth...ahhh sooo sweet

charu mera kya ilaaj hai yaar? mai to 100% naitik ki deewanee ho gayi hoon 😍
ram92 thumbnail
yeah once again naksh's su has been destroy, akshi crying and munna making sad faces. He should have listen to himself only.
FAMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

i don't want this job situation to create rifts between naksh...we've had enough of heartache through this stupid MU for weeks to no end...so please creatives the most you can show is a small argument no more of naksh separated.

Totally agree with you Nadia pls no more Naksh fights, even I don't want that.
FAMS thumbnail
I also want them to show Omi Kaka And Kaki track, they seem such nice pair but always a little sadness in Kaki's eyes.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fsurve117

Hey Charu, Lathika, Ritu Sonu and all YRKKH fans  can you predict next track after this job thing. . . .

1. Gayatris Insecurities
2. Akshara's Studies
What else can't think of anything right now

Please do reply.

my thinking

1) Gaya3 insecurities will be temporary, akshara will manage to win her over.... since they are newly married, it may be there for some time, later we can see gaya3's  total acceptance of her bahu..

2) Akshara will drop her studies, as family will be more important to her than her studies.. if situation demands she may continue, but i don't think she will insist on it.. she may be sad probably thinking of varsha completing her studies.. but it  is ok.. also rashmi will be going to the college .. but interestingly how come they allowed nandini to complete her studies?

3) dont know how they will twist the story related with naitik's job.. as akshara will be supporting the family not naitik on this issue... that is what my take is..

Edited by lats55 - 14 years ago
red&blues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
by the time..akshara will say her love for him...it is morn...And Gayatri mata will come barging on the door...betaaaa...late ho raha. hai..Pooja ke liye sab intezar kar rahe hain....Dam..Gayatri...I hate her...
and leave the Reet tivaj for some days...yaar..let munna and munni njoi thier late mornings...yaar..😳
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail
hey not wa shuld b done now....naksh should go to honeymooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!and moreover....y MATA G is so rude to those things that leads to askh's happiness anyway?????
and i fear that akshara would again fail to wake up at 'subha'....!!!!and daddaji is so boring!!!!!!

Originally posted by: desertrose21

<br><br>i am glad you noticed it too...hearing "akshara" from his mouth...ahhh sooo sweet <br><br>charu mera kya ilaaj hai yaar? mai to 100% naitik ki deewanee ho gayi hoon 😍<br>

yes i love to hear "akshara" from him ..the name sounds different when he says it...

i saw the episode again..except the last idiotic joke which he said, he was fine in the rest of the scene...i mean tht 1000 mtr hurdle race and then naitik saying "mera woh matlab nahi tha" and then he goes one with bandhan toh bandhan hi hota hai, chahe jitna pavitra ho" 🤣 n then again he sai d "main apni shadi ki baat nahi kar raha tha" , i found tht hilarious..and in b/w when he said "aisa toh hota hai..akshara"...aaawww i like it so much when he calls her by her name...and aksh toh was ready with her speech "chahe jo bhi ho jaye etc. etc." ...poori senti hoke..
FAMS thumbnail
Yes Lathika right now the Job will be first issue, now how Akshara reacts will wait and watch.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fsurve117

Yes Lathika right now the Job will be first issue, now how Akshara reacts will wait and watch.

she will understand gaya3 better then gaya3's understanding of akshara.. so i don't think there will be any issue to be feared of..