Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: spoke

No what a comment.

Like Marc, i LOVE U MARC

sorry i didn't get you.😕................"No what a comment' what do you mean by this😕...................
mcm226 thumbnail
Phir punctuation  ka jhol🤓..................is this again laal Phool ji or friction ji or lasasce🤔...............Ram tere kitne naam😃

From day one dude

I am not a fan i am BIG FAN

And way i wish Mona or Ameida to win

Yaar tum phir se "Ameida" ko le aaye.. pehle yeh  batao.. ye Ameida hai kaun..? 😳...

Sorry Barc got out.. 😛.. atleast the show helped him lose those pounds..😉
mcm226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Yaar tum phir se "Ameida" ko le aaye.. pehle yeh  batao.. ye Ameida hai kaun..? 😳...

Sorry Barc got out.. 😛.. atleast the show helped him lose those pounds..😉

LOL😆...............really,yeh Ameida hai kuan??🤔................@ Barc😆............Meenz tumhara bhi jawab nahi👏
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

Phir punctuationka jhol🤓..................is this again laal Phool ji or friction ji or lasasce🤔...............Ram tere kitne naam😃

no..No... Spoke ji is a class apart.
Hi

No no what a comment.

I mean i dont like the comment i Like Marc

sorry i didn't get you.😕................"No what a comment' what do you mean by this😕...................

hmmmm

Originally posted by: ishtar

no..No... Spoke ji is a class apart.

mcm226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Yaar, for 5 years of my Phd I was happily sailing @ A constant weight, which was quite underweight for my height. After Phd (february-august), I gained 17 lbs (last I checked was on sunday). I got a major shock of my life😲
And I dont think I did anything different from what I used to do before...😃 And I attribute the weight gain to state of mind.I am more happier and less stressed (touchwood) now than I was before.

hey SAS  my case is reverse😕😆..........when i was preparing for the competitive exams my weight was constantly increasing n after joining the govt.service,from the probation period to the independent posting,mera weight phirse kam hona shuru ha gaya tha........after marriage bhi constant tha.......but now after my sons birth i gained 16-17 pounds till now i'm not able to shred these extra pounds😆
Hey guys discuss abt Marc the real man

hey SAS  my case is reverse😕😆..........when i was preparing for the competitive exams my weight was constantly increasing n after joining the govt.service,from the probation period to the independent posting,mera weight phirse kam hona shuru ha gaya tha........after marriage bhi constant tha.......but now after my sons birth i gained 16-17 pounds till now i'm not able to shred these extra pounds😆

Hey guys discuss abt Marc the real man

Thats a shocker Spoke ji..😲 Barc and a "real" man..🤔..? i think we talking abt two different Barc's.. 😳
Edited by Meena1 - 14 years ago