The jungle made me lose 11 kilos: Marc Robinson

Posted: 14 years ago
hmmm cool naa..

The jungle made me lose 11 kilos: Marc Robinson @ http://wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?t=10102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS..............................

****not only this 11 kgs,he also lost respect from the audience๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.........these 11 kgs he can gain again but can't gain the lost respect๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who cares. Did anyone force him to stay there? If he was so concerned, he could have walked out long time back..๐Ÿคข

Well, am sure he did not need those 11 kgs anyway๐Ÿ˜›

LMAO..๐Ÿ˜† he should pay Sony cuz  they helped him lose those pounds.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. he might have lost more had he done some work arnd the camp..

Now jab weight ka discussion ho he raha hai.. can anyone tell me how to gain weight.. i wanna gain atleast 15-20 pounds in three months..
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meena1

LMAO..๐Ÿ˜† he should pay Sony cuz  they helped him lose those pounds.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. he might have lost more had he done some work arnd the camp..

Now jab weight ka discussion ho he raha hai.. can anyone tell me how to gain weight.. i wanna gain atleast 15-20 pounds in three months..

Yaar, for 5 years of my Phd I was happily sailing @ A constant weight, which was quite underweight for my height. After Phd (february-august), I gained 17 lbs (last I checked was on sunday). I got a major shock of my life๐Ÿ˜ฒ
And I dont think I did anything different from what I used to do before...๐Ÿ˜ƒ And I attribute the weight gain to state of mind.I am more happier and less stressed (touchwood) now than I was before.
leelafterpackup thumbnail
Now that he is out he says that Chetan and Akash cannot win!
he seems to have changed his mind and says that Mona is the toughest!
no mention of Anaida ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Yaar, for 5 years of my Phd I was happily sailing @ A constant weight, which was quite underweight for my height. After Phd (february-august), I gained 17 lbs (last I checked was on sunday). I got a major shock of my life๐Ÿ˜ฒ
And I dont think I did anything different from what I used to do before...๐Ÿ˜ƒ And I attribute the weight gain to state of mind.I am more happier and less stressed (touchwood) now than I was before.

LOL.. so this means.. i wont gain any weight till i am in school.... i am like 5'6 and i my weight exactly isn't complimentary with my height.. ๐Ÿค”.. i bought some weight gainers.. maybe those will help..๐Ÿ˜† *praying*
No what a comment.

Like Marc, i LOVE U MARC

Originally posted by: mcm226

TFS..............................

****not only this 11 kgs,he also lost respect from the audience๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.........these 11 kgs he can gain again but can't gain the lost respect๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by: spoke

No what a comment.

Like Marc, i LOVE U MARC

We finally got a Marc fan..๐Ÿ˜†
From day one dude

I am not a fan i am BIG FAN

And way i wish Mona or Ameida to win

Originally posted by: Meena1

We finally got a Marc fan..๐Ÿ˜†