Stop Watching SONY unless JAC is out

z_dand thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Its clear that, SONY is determined to make Akash & Chetan winner of this show. They are desperate for TRPs. The reason is quite clear, SONY is far behind in TRPs as compared to other hindi channels. SONY has manipulated results of most of the reality shows in past also (talented participants never win any SONY show, eg Karunya, Gauhar, Amit Sana, Sveta Salve etc. ). They dont care about the audiences. Lets teach them a lession. Take oath here, that if Akashh, Chetan or Jay wins this show, we will STOP WATCHING any other SONY shows in future. I am sure the PR agencies of the channel visits these sites, so express your views here. If SONY channel has any shame they will listen to the audiences. At least I am 100% sure I will boycott SONY if 'JAC' wins the show. Also dont watch any shows with Akash in it in future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i disagree u cant blame sony just becuase akash is still in there. there are fans who wil blindly vote for them doesnt matter how they attitude is in the show.  i personally want akash out but some people who may not be on IF are still voting to keep him in has they may like him.
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^^ its not the fans who voted , it was SONY who made chetan decide who should be eliminated . So its SONY fault !! I agree SONY should be banned !
Silentsoul thumbnail
Yes SONY is manipulating everything according to them,,..There has been polls who should be out akash is winning all those  polls from 100s of votes....see this poll akash has more than 1000 votes and all other less than 200 still he is there..and still he is there..... definitely his fans are voting for him....but that number is reduced a lot in last 2-3 weeks......still sony is doing eveything so thta he should be there in finals...
..... http://junglesemujhebachao.setindia.comEdited by kuls11 - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i m not taking any oath cuz i luv to watch reality shows and i wud continue to do so if its worth watching 😆 sorry!!!!
rahi baat .....who wud win ....well obviously i m rooting for the gals and dun want to see their site 🤢 and if anyone wins frm those 3 monkeys then i will not vote for any otehr show on sony ......this oath i can definately take on 😆😆
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its not just about votes.They should have put a stop to Aakash's behavior.....given him some warning.Why didn't they?
jncblr thumbnail
I agree that they are trying to manipulate the result. Why else would they scrap the Maha Jungle Challenge in the final week and keep the total control of elimination to themselves???
hamzahra2345 thumbnail
I HOPE THISISN'T TRUE BUT I M WID U D4U
Kimzzz thumbnail
My family also always says that..
that they do this for TRP...think bout it who will watch it witout all these fights or ranson stuff! my dad always says that its all scripted and the winner is already decided!! i think that too sumtimes