Name: Avinash Sachdev

City: Baroda {Gujarat}

Email id: [email protected]

Date of birth: 22-8-1986

Height: 6 feet.Waist: 32

Weight: 70 kgs 

Achievements: 2nd runner up in Mr.University [Gujarat] at Ahmedabad on 

12-9-2004 managed by NIEM and NAEMD.

Link :http://images.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://www.liveindia.com/fashion/qbaavi_sachdev%40sify.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.liveindia.com/fashion/male9b.html&usg=__TevuDIyrgiMxCpoaPq01GNLULx4=&h=263&w=175&sz=23&hl=en&start=37&um=1&tbnid=vBTBW-MTUOXPuM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=75&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpics%2Bof%2Bavinash%2BSachdev%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20%26um%3D1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brishti78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for sharing Abhilasha
avinash4ever thumbnail
thanx a lot can u find out about radhika..i want 2 see if they both r of same age
mahalaxmik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Isn't she a year younger than him. I think that Rubaina's b'day is 26th Aug, 1987. I saw it on some SBS show on you-tube.
interest thumbnail
Avinash  told in one of the interviews on SBS , when they were shooting for the scene when Radhika jumps in the pool & he also jumps to save her ,, that he was a state level swimmer .
Radhika was afraid of water but after she had practised for the scene , helped by Avi , she lost her fear of water ,.
During that shooting , Avi got a shock from a leaking wire connecting the shooting equipments  he  passed out . He was revived within 5 mts , but he said that was a horrifying experience .
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks
 but I read in some I-F article Avinash said  that he has studied till 11th grade......does anyone of you remember that or am I mistaken?😕
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the info yaar
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u all r welcome, I will try to find abt Rubina also
DREAMY_EYES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Innocent02

Thanks
 but I read in some I-F article Avinash said  that he has studied till 11th grade......does anyone of you remember that or am I mistaken?😕

No he is a (b.com)graduate......he wanted to be a n IPS officer but when he became 2nd runner up of mr unversity (baroda)contest he decided to  try his luck in showbizz (as he said in one of his interview ki runner up hone ke baad CHASKA lag gaya ðŸ˜†aur iss profession mein aa gaya ).......its all i knw plzz correct me if i am wrong!!!!!   Edited by DREAMY_EYES - 14 years ago
dhoomindia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you DREAMY_EYES.
                     I have also read this in a youtube link.