Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

You are not alone, I don't get it either, the above lines are confusing... 😕

I notice the Secret Akash fan club has hijacked this post as well, M&M-heads-ji, we need to build more shuttles 😊

Arre, Rainbow... Didn't you receive this information over a PM: The executive financial committee has approved the commissioning of 20,000 space shuttles... and in the next three days, we are also expected to receive them. We didn't get enough hangar space on Earth, so almost all of them will be parked in Mars and our Moon... and will serially accept passengers from the north pole on each summit day. 😃 We are cool wrt space shuttles. We had kinda expected a rush all along...
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Arre, Rainbow... Didn't you receive this information over a PM: The executive financial committee has approved the commissioning of 20,000 space shuttles... and in the next three days, we are also expected to receive them. We didn't get enough hangar space on Earth, so almost all of them will be parked in Mars and our Moon... and will serially accept passengers from the north pole on each summit day. 😃 We are cool wrt space shuttles. We had kinda expected a rush all along...

Oh good, I was worried our work would be hampered by the recession, but I'm glad that's not the case since everyone considers this their top priority and moral obligation, at least us non-celeb-small headed-common-folks have our priorities set out right unlike some people who are openly declaring their love for our idol on the forum, even after all that has been said and done, honestly, it's SO unbelievable but I guess God has not endowed us all with the same type of heart.

ps - we need to order more M&M's... 😛Edited by RainbowWarrior - 14 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The topic is a perfect explanation of why people like aakash still strive in this world as there will always be someone blinded by infactuation who can support the worst of one's deeds...  Still fail to understand how one's abuse and insanity can be termed or passed on as the power to roar...😕  
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

The topic is a perfect explanation of why people like aakash still strive in this world as there will always be someone blinded by infactuation who can support the worst of one's deeds...  Still fail to understand how one's abuse and insanity can be termed or passed on as the power to roar...😕  

Wonder ji... Yahi to irony hai is duniya ki... If you look even at this thread closesly, any and every argument that can be made against Akashhh has already been touched upon, and yet love songs continue to be sung for him... 🤢
immunoblot thumbnail
@rainbow... We've already tied up with M&M to establish a production outlet at our secret location in outer space... So, now you don't have to bother about ordering anymore M&Ms... The oulet will be spurting them out throughout the day and throughout the night... and we'll all have a gala time swimming in the seas filled them... 😆
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

@rainbow... We've already tied up with M&M to establish a production outlet at our secret location in outer space... So, now you don't have to bother about ordering anymore M&Ms... The oulet will be spurting them out throughout the day and throughout the night... and we'll all have a gala time swimming in the seas filled them... 😆

and yet.. I don't actually like M&M's!!! 😃
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

and yet.. I don't actually like M&M's!!! 😃

Really? Well, we can also arrange for a small pond filled with Ferrero Rocher and Mon Cheri... Are any of them any good? 😆
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

Really? Well, we can also arrange for a small pond filled with Ferrero Rocher and Mon Cheri... Are any of them any good? 😆

Good yes, but I really think we should have some Desi mithai like barfis and jabelis and gulab jamun and ras malai and mal pua and pedas and...

(watch out for Bugger, if she catches you talking about food again... 😆 )
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^^ just saw the last page of this thread and back again to sweets....😊
simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanu1104

Akash has the guts to shut everyone up. He has the power to roar. when he roars all stay quiet.

he is the lion- the king of the jungle.
if he was bad, he would have got isolated, but even Mona refuses to give him up.Jay became his new buddy.
Akash, I love u! junta is with you!

i totally agreee