Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Nupur, why don't you type your updates in MS Word and save it. Then you can copy and paste it in the forum.
Soapgirl thumbnail
thank you...it would be a good idea to write up on MS word doc. I hate it sometimes when my post disappears....n feel lazy to repost it, you are good!

Abusing Santo n Champu physically is something that will seriously put us off if continued. First of all no Hiten-Khemi, no DM....and then we have to go thru this mental torture n silly balaika vadhuus....what kind of village is this Dharampur....there are divorces, rehabs, diamond factory, kids line marooing, teens n youth running away!!!!

And Moti....I can never understand her. She had chagan n reva's pic until recently in her album n ill-treats their own daughter!!!!

Her husband from her secret marriage is alive n kicking ...n she's not bothered! At this rate...even after her naanka comes to know the truth..she'll tell him to take a hike...
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PROTOPLASM

Thanks a lot for the update, Nupur 😃

Since you are having problems with the site, your post is not getting posted and you have to write it down several times, so my suggestion to you is that, you should copy the whole post before posting it, so if the post doesn't get posted then you don't have to write it again, just paste it and try posting it again 😊

@ Protoplasm & Malli
You have point here...it's just that I have recently switched to a "more" sophisticated modem......😉
& me bechari bholi-bhali, can't deal with that level of sophistication....
resulting in major crashlands!
BUT
Thanks to you & Malli for the advise....will do so that from now on!

vishvag thumbnail
Nupur - I silently read your updates every day. They are really good. Especially today's Baalika vadhu episode. I could not resist from putting my appreciation in writing. Keep up the  "Great Job"
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please visit scene of the week