GOTW:- Start an HDHAA story

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey friends!

Since I'm hosting the GOTW this week I decided that it has to do with something that reflects my personality! My biggest passion is writing so this GOTW is about writing.
I'm going to start the story with a sentence related to HDHAA. The person after me continues it and the person after him/her and so and on.
RULES
1. Each sentence SHOULD have a character from HDHAA.
2. ONLY one sentence during one shot. You can continue the story if you want in the next post.
3. Once the fullstop is typed, any words and sentences after that wont be counted.
4. Try for the sentences above you and yours make sense when put together.

Now that I have finished mentioning the rules, I would like to inform you all that at the end of the week I will conclude the story and put up the whole story in a new post with a title and perhaps a siggie. Try to make it as fun an humorous as possible! Please don't conclude the story, I wil do that!

My Entry:- When Avantika Trivedi decided to go shopping with her friends Rags and Niyati she never thought she would bump into the person with whom she would eventually fall in love with.

Have fun,
Nidheya Suresh
Edited by Sano88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
She accidently dropped her shopping bag and a cute guy with glasses picked her bags up for her and returned them, she was speechless and stared at him .
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I have made the fonts short because it was so big.... Sorry niddhi...:)
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He was the cutest guys she had evr seen, big brown eyes, short hair and he just had the most beautiful smily.
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
They both stood there starring into each others eyes😆....it was love at first sight😳.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Time for a new game...

GOTW: Caption me!

topic closed

Hdaa Dev team