27th August: Update

~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Mrs G checks her purse and finds it missing, she searches but doesn't find it. She calls Billu and asks if he took money from her purse. He says so what happened, you yourself told me what's yours is mine. Mrs. G says I meant that after my death, will you start looting me from now. Abhi is watching this and tells Mrs.G that its not Abhi's fault, I wanted the money to buy Kite. Mrs.G screams at Abhi on teaching Billu to steal. She tells him that today she will insult Abhi's parents. She pulls Him towards the door and they meet Adi onthe steps and she tells everything. Adi asks Abhi if he asked Billu money. Abhi says yes and Adi slaps him. Adi asks why he wanted money. Abhi shows him the kite and Adi reads '''To Anuradha aunty, I remember Antara a lot''' that's written on the kite and asks him if he wanted to fly the kite in the sky. He apologises to  Abhi.

Adi and Abhi enter house and Vidya tries to tell Adir something but he gos to the LR without listning to Vid and finds Sam and his parents there. Sam's father starts complaining about Adi not visiting them regardinding wedding matters, about waiting for two hours for him. Adi apologizes. He tells him he will be back after getting refresh. He goes to his room and remembers Antara, he cries for her. Sam comes there and tells him that he is sorry but h couldn't stop his father for coming her even after Sam knew about Antara's missing. Adi says that its his fault because Adi didn't make the badge because he thought that they will never leave Antara alone and he expected too much from Vid...he urns and Vid listning everything. She leaves with a sad face. Adi and Sam come and Adi makes conversation about the wedding when he gets a call, he excuses himself from ther and goes to his room. Its the hawaldar from the police station informing him about finding his daughter. Sam and  Adi make a excuse to Sam's parents about going to the bank and they leave.

Sam and Adi arrive at the PS and they find the hawaldar giving her Vada Pav(sandwich0 to a small girl. Its not Antar but some other girl. Adi finds from the girl that the uniform she is wearing is not her but someother girl who is at her place. Adi and the police leave for the girls's house.They arrive at some poor area....and the small girls say that this area smells bad but it doesn't bother us since we own a flower shop,,,but if you have a handerkercief remove it since wyou will need it. They arrive at the flower shop and the small girl points out saying there is your daughter. The episode ends.

Tomorrow: The smalkl girls asks her mother where is Antara?

S

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks

i can't wait for antara to be found :)
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx a lott buddy..will she be found or not now....gosh m getting scared..😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanx 4 da awesome update!..😃
oh god i wish antara'll be found soon..this suspense regarding this is so bad:((