JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Many of us here have grown up in very normal families and are married in normal families too...... and normal people dont do what akash does.... he is one character who I would not even consider talking to.... he is real life is same as he portrayed himself in KSBKBT as tulis's son..... "SCHIZOPHRENIC"....... may be dr. marc did not know the diagnostic criteria when he said Anaida was "Schizo"..... she is not... its actually "Akash and may be he is little on the Bipolar side too".....

Histrionic????? Borderline Personality???? Narciccistic Personality????? Paranoid?????

By the way i will put him in schizophrenic category just because he has those "auditory and visual hallucinations that people are talking this and people are talking that.....
aah...

i actually cant believe that he fits in almost every category of Personality disorders of DSM IV (people please do a search on DSM IV if you do not knwo about it). I am an MD and my sister also is an MD with Psychiatry speciality.... she deals with people like Akash everyday..... I have seen so many of those... this guy definitely needs to go on Risperdal Consta and Concerta together........
Edited by sonu98 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is a good post Sonu ji! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
It is good that you are distributing all this gyan to the big-word-learners-and-the-big-word abusers, and I am hoping that it'll teach people to be more cautious with the words they don't completely know, and the diagnoses that they aren't competent to make.
Now I am tempted to say this again... Sometime ago, someone over here decided that I am obsessive compulsive (because I make all these funny posts on Akashhh)... Bolo! And this was made like a very sensible conclusion... ๐Ÿคข
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u Dr.Sonu๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....................but i have one question,kya Aakash jaise case bhi puri tarah thik ho sakte hai kya??????๐Ÿ˜•............kaise ilaaj hota hai aise patients ka??
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

thank u Dr.Sonu๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....................but i have one question,kya Aakash jaise case bhi puri tarah thik ho sakte hai kya??????๐Ÿ˜•............kaise ilaaj hota hai aise patients ka??

LOL... Agar mere paas layenge ilaaj karaane ko, I'll secretly put him on a super-high dose of Lithium and then roll him in for electroshock therapy. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(LOL... That's why I am not a doctor!)

Sonu ji, we are waiting for your answer...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Are such people also high on their egos? Do they always feel they are the best and no one is like them....or rather kisiki unke saame aane ki aukat nahi? And is being verbally abusive also a part of it....I guess he has so many serious issues which the channel guys are cashing on...He has had some issues in the past which I think Akash needs to go to a psychiatrist or psychologist and get himself freed from it...

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: immunoblot

LOL... Agar mere paas layenge ilaaj karaane ko, I'll secretly put him on a super-high dose of Lithium and then roll him in for electroshock therapy. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(LOL... That's why I am not a doctor!)

Sonu ji, we are waiting for your answer...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank God Mohit tum Dr. nahi ho๐Ÿ˜†.........warna pata nahi Aakash jaise patients ka kya hota๐Ÿ˜†................
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

thank God Mohit tum Dr. nahi ho๐Ÿ˜†.........warna pata nahi Aakash jaise patients ka kya hota๐Ÿ˜†................

Mandy ji... bhala hota uska aur is duniya ka... ๐Ÿ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said, Sonu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A while ago, I had posted about Akash having NPD..Narciccistic Personality Disorder. But I edited my post coz people dont take time in reporting the posts!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, I had 2 sems of Neuropharmacology courses and a PhD in Nervous system illnesses๐Ÿ˜• It pains me when people read wiki articles for something as serious as mental disorders and post articles concluding their daignosis๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One thing is sure that Aakash is not normal..
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do not understand these terms but I do agree he is all of this and more ... he needs to see a shrink or he will be a danger to society
Edited by archangel - 14 years ago