Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 34 18/08/2009 Tue 10:02 PM BANDINI 1.4
2 48 17/08/2009 Mon 8:59 PM PALKON KI CHAAON MEIN 1.2
3 53 16/08/2009 Sun 8:00 PM HFF WELCOME 1.0
4 54 18/08/2009 Tue 10:33 PM KITANI MOHABBAT HAI 1.0
5 55 17/08/2009 Mon 9:29 PM BASERA 1.0
6 57 18/08/2009 Tue 8:30 PM JYOTI 1.0
7 94 22/08/2009 Sat 7:59 PM SHANI SHINGANAPUR KATHAYEN 0.7

Congrats to the show, it is already the 2nd in TRPs!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm Really Happy ! Thanks Sattvik !
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its ok, both Basera and Palkon Ki Chaaon Mein have worked in favour of the channel, congrats to the shows and the channel 👏
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

Its ok, both Basera and Palkon Ki Chaaon Mein have worked in favour of the channel, congrats to the shows and the channel 👏

I Guess that Imagine's are choosing the right content for their channels, Also people are now liking shows that is related to reality, therefore shows such as these two have worked, But it was quite surprising to see Palkon Ki 2 points away from Bandini, seems like Bandini might have competition now 😛
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Imran94

I Guess that Imagine's are choosing the right content for their channels, Also people are now liking shows that is related to reality, therefore shows such as these two have worked, But it was quite surprising to see Palkon Ki 2 points away from Bandini, seems like Bandini might have competition now 😛

Initially when a new show starts it always gets good trps because of the curiosity level..I remember Meera got 1.3 in its opening week...but today its nowhere in the charts..so the main thing is consistency which serials like Jyoti,Bandini and KMH hv done in the last 6-7 months by remaining in top 100..

Personally I like this serial😳..so I hope it can remain consistent in this trp chart😃
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Initially when a new show starts it always gets good trps because of the curiosity level..I remember Meera got 1.3 in its opening week...but today its nowhere in the charts..so the main thing is consistency which serials like Jyoti,Bandini and KMH hv done in the last 6-7 months by remaining in top 100..

Personally I like this serial😳..so I hope it can remain consistent in this trp chart😃

Hey, Jyoti, After a long time i heard from you 😳😳 , Hopefully your ok ? !
Well Maybe that's another reason, Shows at the beginning always gets good TRP just because it is new ...  But as long as it's content is strong which i think this show is, I am sure it will go strong. It took quite sometime for Shows such as Bandini to get TVR of 2.5 in the Past now it's dripping i guess. Jyoti has always been getting 1. or over, Also KMH which has just started to get 1. or Over ...

But the fact is Indian Viewers are changing everyday ! , Their taste, their stuff everything is changing by days and days, So ratings are not reliable !