Hate u hate u hate u arohi&ur opinion about arohi? - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
waise aarohi dusri kasturi banne ja rahi hai..wo bhi aise hi mahaan bana karti thi....aur ab ye bhi....plz aarohi dusri kasturi mat bano yaar..
meri samajh me ye nhin aata k ye serial ki heroines ko mahaan banne ka itna shauk kyun hota hai?
Love.Karantacks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haha tht is trueeee, i hate i hateeee u arohi!!!
i just hate her rite noww! wat is she doiinggg? πŸ˜•
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ye hate her...how can she marry KS leaving arjun behind... πŸ˜• 

hate yu hate yu hate yu arohi...😑  😑  πŸ˜†

bas ek apne buddhe baba ke liye she's leaving arjun..😑  🀒 

NO OFFENCE..i don't like Aadarniya hari prasad ji..πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†
Edited by mini1roka - 14 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ye Aarohi bhi naa, kabhie Arjun Kabhie KS, wonder if she had married Arjun then her 1st affair after marriage would be with KSπŸ˜†
scent_flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetytweetypoo

Ye Aarohi bhi naa, kabhie Arjun Kabhie KS, wonder if she had married Arjun then her 1st affair after marriage would be with KSπŸ˜†

very true..
I've noticed somethings..(No offence meant)
1.The female lead always leaves the bechara hero and thinks she's doing a very good thing. To top it all,she always marries someone else as a solution to watever d prob is( I mean u can solve every prob widout marrying!)😭
2.Bechara Hero keeps crying and crying and does everything to get his heroine back.πŸ˜†
3.The Herione marries someone else,moves on in her life ,has kids and lives happily  and the Hero still cries ..doing wats best for her..😲
4.Hero still in love with the girl..something happens and he is forced to marry another girl,but he's still not over his ex!
5.Conclusion:Both meet eventually and  when both have had their resp share of weddings!πŸ‘

Edited by scent_flower - 14 years ago
nimm_o thumbnail
hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u Arohi not u kritika
i m sorry if i m hurting some1...

Fantasy-Kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Samiya-

I don't hate her because I'm SURE that someone is making her do all this! She was upset while leaving Arjun and she was crying leaving Karan's house. It is too hard to believe AROHI doing all this 😭 no way!
But if it really is her then I REALLY want to go and KILL her. 😑

It just like u read my mind samiya..πŸ˜‰ If she is doing all this just for her baba kushi😑😑 Then even me too will join in the 'KILL AROHI MISSION'..

@Nechu- Good rofling post yaar.. U guys enjoyed taring arohi into bits and pieces.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let me too give some evil ideas(Just for fun no offense)We will put her into the coffin alive😈(Does sounds more evilπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Fantasy-Kmh thumbnail
@scent_flower-These things won't happen in KMH.. Ekta Madam told no remarriages in KMH..πŸ˜ƒ
HabI-KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phatty16

tehehe , can we grind her into some Arohi juice? and then give it to the dogs to drink! teheheh , just an idea! or maaaaaaaaaybe , some really nasty sour drink and make KS drink it ! muahahahahaha !

LOL , πŸ˜†

wow, what a gr8 idea, yeah plz poison them with Arohi juice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†