I GOT SUMTHING FOR U...DEKHO LOGO

1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok guys....

i m late as usual 😆 😆...but never mind....

sabke liye yeh meri taraf se...take a look

Rajeev kitna famous hai yeh toh hum sab jaante hai

but ab dekh bhi lete hai

kal aur aaj dono din k newspaper mein rajeev hi rajeev nazar mein aaya...maine toh dekha..aur dekha aur dekha....

nw u all watch out 2...

1. ZOOM SITE - ARTICLE ON RAJEEV HOSTING WEEKEND POPKORN...THERE WAS ALSO A POLL THIS WEEK ON HIM

Premieres: Sat, 08:00 PM 
Repeats: Sun, 12:00 AM 
    Weekend Popkorn

Just when you thought things couldn't get better. This Saturday, Rajeev Khandelwal a.k.a Sujal of 'Kahiin to Hoga' fame is your celebrity host on Weekend Popkorn. Join him as he brings you the best stories from the world of television and films, handpicked by him especially for you! How is that for a reason to celebrate?

2. YESTERDAY"S NEWSPAPER ADVERTISEMENT ON RAJEEV HOSTING POPKORN

Finally, tomorrow is when you can get to know the extremely talented and handsome - Rajeev Khandelwal better.

pic i'll try n post..there were 3 pages with tis thing....n 2 pics along wid it

3. CID PROMOS BEING SHOWN ON TELEVISION AND ADVERTISEMENT IN THE NEWSPAPER

4. ok..NW 2DAY"S NEWSPAPER....

1st AD

Tonight on weekend popkorn ,we give you a chance to meet the very handsome and charming Rajeev Khandelwal, you've loved him as sujal, now get to know the "real" him , as he takes you through the best popkorn stories of the week, in his signature style. Could you ask for a better finale, to an explosively entertaining week?(tis was a big pic...sum1 temme which site to upload it on coz it is of 662 KB size n no site i know excepts such a big pic size 2 upload 😭)

2nd AD

A must watch for sure! television superstar and the enormously popular Rajeev Khandelwal is your host on weekend popkorn at 2000hrs on zoom

wid a small pic

3rd AD

Television heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal frankly talks about some hugely intriguing facets of his life as well as his favourite television and film stories only on weekend popkorn .

AND LASTELY THE ARTICLE....WID 2 SMALL PICS

Getting candid! 

He is one of the few television personalities whom you could well describe as the 'Superstar of the small screen'. He is exceedingly good looking and talented. To say that he has an enormous fan following is an understatement. To cut a long story, Rajeev Khandelwal or Sujal, as he is still popularly referred to, is a 'star' in every sense of the word. What is possibly the perfect end to the festive week, Rajeev will host Weekend Popkorn tonight on Zoom. This is the first time Khandelwal will be anchoring a show. However, what makes it really special is that this is the first time he will narrate incidents and anecdotes from his life that are amusing, touching, fascinating and never told before.
   As Rajeev selects his favourite Popkorn stories tonight, you will get to meet the 'real' Rajeev Khandelwal. Get ready to know all the challenges Rajeev faced when he began his career as a model or how he used bathroom fittings to make his clothes more fashionable — only to impress girls at a birthday party he attended as a young boy! Rajeev gets candid as he talks about shopping for co-star Aamna in his hometown Jaipur and then decides to tell the audience all the qualities he is looking for in his significant other. Only on Weekend Popkorn Rajeev reveals that current Bollywood siren — Celina Jaitley — was his junior in school and some interesting tales related to that. On Weekend Popkorn tonight, Rajeev will sing for you, answer your queries, do a perfect Rajesh Khanna imitation, tell you his favourite stories related to television and film and much, much more. This is your one chance to meet the real Rajeev Khandelwal that you definitely can't afford to miss! Make sure you are there for your date with him tonight at 8 pm on Weekend Popkorn only on Zoom.

okie guys..byee..hope u like it
Edited by 1 n only-rajeev - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yes 1 more thing....i got tis link from music corner of IF..n so i m posting it here...tis is a link of rajeev's maldives video....n ppl. if u want d best...by best i mean "the " best quality video n tis 1 is a must....

i m also posting tis link in d sticky made by me..link 2 rajeev's site

sujal new video _ exClusive_bolly-ent - click to download...

Edited by 1 n only-rajeev - 18 years ago
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😳

m literallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dyinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to c it! 😳 yar pari jaate jaate yeh tu batati jao k wat does he luks 4 in a gurl da 3 thingssssssssssssssssssssssss
😳

bydaway thanksssssssss alottttttttttt 4 tellin us all dis!!!wished culd c all dis 4om my eyes!!! 😭 i mean read da newsppr 😉

n han which song did he singggggg???????????
😳
😉
awwwwwwwwwwwwww hez a brillianttttt singerrrrrrr!!!
i bet tsphh hii gaya hogaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😳

n he tried to impress gurlsssssssssssss
😡 pehli baat tu yeh k dina k hote hue yeh sab kerne ki kia zarorat thi dina tu is already impressed by uuuuu
impressed kia dina is depresseddddddd 😉 m depressed k koi itnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa handsummmmmmmmmm
kaise hoo sakta haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😳
n doosri baat yeh k raj tumhain gurls ko impress kerne ki kia zarorat hai as everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gurlllllll is impressedddddddddddddddd by uuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
😳
👏
😳
👏
😉   
awww....dina u missed...y 😭

kal subah 11:30 pak time pe dekhna okiee...

n yes

video nomi has given on the forum..check out

dina he sung thoda sa pyaar hua hai..entry iss song se li usne....den end was wid jaanam dekh lo...main yahan hoon yahan hoon frm veer zara...sung superbly...

transcript will gv 2mrw
Urooj3k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for da article pari...omg...All rajeevianz should b proud.....Rajeev is the best east or west........Hez soo popular and luved.....awwwwwwww...i luv u the most RAjeev....ur the best out of the rest....I luv u....
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😳
its 5:30 in da mornin n i cant sleep!!
popkorn dekhne k liye hii tu jaagh rehi hun!!!
😳

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he sang thora sa pyar hua hai n janam dekh loo!!!!!!!!!!! 😳
han han raj u dun worry mai aaj zaror dekh lun geee!
as tumne khud itne pyar se joo kaha hai k janam dekh loo
😳
dina usne kaha...
1 thing shud b k woh mere dil mein jhaank k dekh le....khaali hai 😃

2. fake nahi honi chahiye....k kahe hey u r looking kewl man....bas kahe rajeev aap mujhe bahut achhe lagte hai aur main aapse pyaar karti hoon 😉

3. usse pata hona chahiye k rajeev ka mood kab achha hai kab off hai..aur mood dekh k baat kare...dimag naa khaye... 😃
deeeja thumbnail
gosh he is looking awsome waisay kahnay ki zaroorat nahi par phir bhi kah daiti hoon rajeev is best
rajeev1 thumbnail
hey thanx pari.....rajeev ki kya popularity hai.....
but no zoom so no rajeev....aarrgggghhhhhhhh.. 😭 🤢
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnxs ... he looks gr8 as usual 😳